Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Big PSP Game Surprise was Monster Hunter Portable 2

i own MHF.
    i liked it. contrary to most people i enjoyed the early parts of the game. it was the later stages that ground on me. i just though 'yawn, i am doing the same stuff but in a new environment'.
    combined with one of the worst fighting mechanisms released (how do i lock on?), a pretty bad camera and some other clunky issues. also i had no-one to play 2 player with so a sizeable part of the game was unavailable to me.
    it now sits there gathering dust.
    so when they announce MH2, excuse me if i just roll eyes, yawn and shout 'NEXT!'.
    The PSP is a on a massive slump for gaming - no wonder DS is kikcing its ass.
    except for Tekken and Loco Roco i cannot remember the last time i bought a PSP game and thought 'wow!'
    maybe it was GTA LCS... maybe it was Wipeout!
    famitsu done a bad move too saying it was a BIG release.
    so what would have made me excited?
    a Final Fantasy game - what about an updated FF7 or FF8 or FFTactics for PSP?
    what about the mythical Gran Turismo Mobile (that will never be released and was supposed to be live for launch!)
    Kingdom Hearts
    God of War

whilst on the subject, i think Destruction Derby 1 would be a greta PSP online game

everyone needs to get some perspective
    as monster hunter was the best selling psp game in japan, it makes sense that this is the biggest news possible for that region as it will probably be the most anticipated game there.
    duh

DCEmu Newbie

For me I like that it was monster hunter, this game rocks, I already have like 50+ hours in Monster Hunter Freedom and I am going to buy this one when it is released

DCEmu Rookie

i hope it wont have those long loading times again

DCEmu Rookie

loading times werent long...just frequent. big difference.

Im sorry to inform all of you, but MHF>KH, and its a fact. Freedom is by far the best game on psp, however you look at it, therefore its sequel is huge news. I personally do not want to see my favourite final fantasies *******ised on the psp as well, so a kingdom hearts port would not get my money...

Im sorry to inform all of you, but MHF>KH, and its a fact. Freedom is by far the best game on psp, however you look at it, therefore its sequel is huge news. I personally do not want to see my favourite final fantasies *******ised on the psp as well, so a kingdom hearts port would not get my money...

dont double post!....
    and let people have there own opinion, who are you saying "im sorry to inform all of you..." ooooh!!

I'm very excited that they've finally officially announced the second Monster Hunter for PSP, but I wish they would make the right choice to add infrastructure support. I played the original Monster Hunter on the PS2 for a long time, online almost every day. I don't think Capcom realizes how friggin hard this game can be when you don't have anyone that lives near you with a PSP and Monster Hunter to play with, and some of the missions can be nearly impossible without help... Still looking forward to the game, even if they decide to keep it Ad-Hoc.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information