Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Devhook 0.44- UMD Version (2.71 firmware on 1.5 PSP'S!!)

DCEmu Newbie

I can normally find anything extremely easily, this took me about 2 hours to find. I'm not allowed to give you a link, and I'd give you it through email, although I don't even know if that's allowed.

[email protected] for any *easy* questions lol.

WOW, havn't been around here for a whil, this is great news

DCEmu Newbie

Hi all,
    Have been trying to get this to work, but when I use devhock it switches off the psp when I press start (after selecting all the appropriate options), has it happened to anyone else? any ideas? Using tony hawks umd.
    Cheers

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theglash
    Hi all,
    Have been trying to get this to work, but when I use devhock it switches off the psp when I press start (after selecting all the appropriate options), has it happened to anyone else? any ideas? Using tony hawks umd.
    Cheers
    u got the decrypted 2.71 firmware u need that to make it work dude....

DCEmu Newbie

I've extracted DATA.PSR from the 2.71 firmware and put it in the Root of the memory card, is that what you mean? or is there something else i've got to do?

Quote Originally Posted by mog
    The game uces/ules codes give indication of roughly when the game might have been made, and therefore which firmware it is likely to require.

I haven't heard anyone else mention using uces/ules codes to tell which firmware versions are required by games.
    So maybe it isn't a very reliable way to find out firmware version requirements?

You are on 1.50, so you should be able to play any game you want using devhook.
    But please... anyone with 1.00 don't just buy games expecting them to definitely work on 1.00 just because of what I said.
    Well, i want to get the GTA game for the PSP, and the cheat device has some options that don't work with 2.6FW.....some "cooler" options that i want to use, wut ever, i'll find a way to get around it such as i have other things

Does any body know how to reset back to 1.50 without turning the psp off.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    Does any body know how to reset back to 1.50 without turning the psp off.
    When u r running a UMD hit home, move over to yes, and hold up+X+L, and i think R also, but i'm not too sure on that on, but i just hold both and it works ne ways

BTW: do they still sell GTA without the 2.6 update on it?

hi i got the web browser to work but it is realy slow and so is the flash player. it also keeps saying not enough memory.and i cant use wifi in 333mhz can someone help me thanx

DCEmu Newbie

Default Im Lost :S

Im a newbie with this thing and im lost. how do u do e dump thing n wer how to get the decrypted 2.60/2.71??? Haaa help me anyone is there anyway i can get a DevHook dats complete so i dont have to modify anyting?

Thread Information