Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Devhook 0.44- UMD Version (2.71 firmware on 1.5 PSP'S!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mylo
    Woo, deleting and reinstalling worked!

Thanks for your help Cooe14.

Just need to get NesterJ and get homebrew working in 2.71 now, then I'll be a happy bunny.

Thanks!

~M

EDIT: How exactly did you get homebrew to work on 2.71 SweetFA? My snes emu won't load says data is corrupt. You say you used a version of NesterJ to recompile the eboots for the emulators, could you link me?

Thanks.
    NP hope you enjoy it .

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by acn010
    ok thats cool locoroco?
    ill try it
    gets boring after 7 hours of trying to go to sleep but thinking of nothing but moving the screen slightly more to the right.... .

DCEmu Newbie

Just checkin in a little problemo im having.

When i play Astonishia Story, it freezes for like 1 second everynow and then, its not major in a game that is turned based, and i dont have any action games yet, but just thought id throw this in here and see if anyone else is having this problem

is there currently any way to get devhook on your PSP if you only have a mac (that doesn't boot windows)?

Quote Originally Posted by zackforbing
    is there currently any way to get devhook on your PSP if you only have a mac (that doesn't boot windows)?
    I'm pretty sure that u can, have u gotten other files on the PSP with this mac of yours? If you have, do the same thing that you did to put this on there, but then I don't have a mac and can't help you any more that that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehcpt
    Just checkin in a little problemo im having.

When i play Astonishia Story, it freezes for like 1 second everynow and then, its not major in a game that is turned based, and i dont have any action games yet, but just thought id throw this in here and see if anyone else is having this problem
    I've heard ppl say that they have problems while running UMD's through DevHook. But I myself have not had any trouble running UMD's through this app, that inculdes GTA and Daxter (just thrown' that out there cause ppl have reported problems).

Quote Originally Posted by LAMPRO
    i tried the rss and clikd the sample feed to see whats up, i guess it creates the folder at that point. the itunes feed sounds cool, ima look into that.. was looking for a radio feed via rss - is that possible? where can i find and enable rss feeds? its cool but i usually jus use my ipod for music and psp for vids and brew/umd- 2.71 DH has a bunch of new stuff for me to explore and after a couple days i cant express to anyone enuff how glad i am i never updated fw's. To emu 2.71 is cool, but it doesnt come close to the personal value i have on the 1.5. thanks squid for those notes and help.. stay cool homie. lol.
    There is an app specifically built for radio (not rss), it didn't work for me, but that wus before I downgraded from 2.0 to 1.5
    I don't know if the links for the download on that app evn still work, but it's on the homepage on the right side of the page.

tanx squid

hey can u tell me about the usb mod for devhook?

Quote Originally Posted by zackforbing
    Yes; I have done it many times.

DCEmu Newbie

thank you thank you thank you

Quote Originally Posted by LAMPRO
    tanx squid

hey can u tell me about the usb mod for devhook?
    What do you want to know about it? I've used the screenshot mod, and that's installed the same way, so I can help ya there.

what do i need to get it up and runnin usbhostfs.. a lil tut maybe? and how does the screenshot work?

Thread Information