Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: neocdz help

DCEmu Newbie

Default neocdz help

ok last time i`m trying...can someone please help me from begining to end how to play neo-geo cd on psp v.2.6..

Ok first off I assume you tried before? How come you detail nothing you tried and just posted a one sentence "someone do everything for me post"? Atleast provide a detailed explaination of what you tried so far. You don't give one clue as to what you've done or tried. It could be something as simple as your not using the GTA boot method. Until you can provide a detailed explaination of where you are and what you've done so far. We got no idea where to start from.

Ok I found your other post. Do you have Startup.bin, Neocd.bin and memcard.bin for your bios files? You could be using the wrong bios files (ie: the ones for the arcade games not the cd home system) Also are you sure your roms are not inside of a folder then zipped? You must select all the rom files and zip them into a zip file. Not a folder containing the said files.

DCEmu Newbie

will i`m using gta method..i don`t have a memcard bin..one mimet i have it and try to add another rom then i don`t..i don`t know what the hell i`m doing

Ok the program is booting up fine and your just not getting roms to boot? Make sure your roms are not in a folder then zipped. If you have to unzip one then into a folder then open the folder and click edit and select all, then right click and select zip. Then take this newly created zip file and place it in your psp's neogeocd folder.

DCEmu Newbie

i just downloaded king of fighters 99..the file has kof iso in on i guess zip fili r .rar..then has a bunck of mp3..

DCEmu Newbie

i`m confused..i guess i`m just stupid....

Your rom files aren't configured right. You must extract the iso file and "remake the cd" (in a folder). Then you must select all the files inside of the folder and zip them into a zip file. Again I can not stress enough that this can not be a ziped folder containing the files but all the selected files zipped into one zip file.

DCEmu Newbie

what about the mp3

The mp3's also are selected and made into the single zip file. Note if you need to or want to save space you can remove the mp3's all together as this will free up alot of extra space but you wont have any sound in game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information