Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: PSPVBA-Suggestions-Anyone?

zip support.

I'm patient but I hope that pspvba will take full advantage of Kernel mode and move sound emulation completely to the Media Engine. Not knowing anything about coding myself I only imagine that moving the sound emulation off the cpu and to the me would help not only the sound get better but speed things up as well.

somewhere in the code, there is a flaw, in sonic the hedge hog the character selection screen if screwed up

DCEmu Rookie

I feel like the problem right now is speed. If a game was fast enough, but not perfect graphics, I would still enjoy it. Right now the speed is so slow that I can't really enjoy a game. All I want is a GBA emulator that plays a game quick enough. Zip support, better graphics, etc, are all secondary issues in my mind.

Hawk

Well of course we need speed and greater sound quality . But I think we need to put some spin on things like kernal support from the media engine and drop 2.xx suport due to the fact most poeple have downgraded any way (sry to you TA-082 users =[ ) Hmmm there isn't much more to say but I guess functionality so as if you were playing on Nintendo DS, Game Boy Advanced, Game Boy Advanced SP, Game Boy player for Game Cube, And Game Boy Micro. Not a big feature to add but there isn't much more stuff you can add. Due to everybody's opionon I think speed is very important and we do have to see a decent frame rate unfort. do reiieve optimal game play =]

Good work ZX-81 I hope to see great work from your emulator!

DCEmu Newbie

what about Auto Frame Skipping it will be great for all games to play it in fast mode. Turbo is nice but it only work it some 2D games but not in all 2D3D games run slow. graphis are great. Thanks ZX-81 for doing this great work. thank you for making this emu to be the best........ Thanks againg

Im actually quite fond of the user interface utilized in snes9xTYL. If something like that can be implemented it would surely make it a nice. I guess speed would be a commen issue that could be adressed. More than compatability or sound. If it plays a majority of games smoothly, than sound can be optional. After speed (fps) is adressed, I would imagine compatability would be next and last sound. after that special things can be added for example .zip support, Auto-Installer (for the noobz) and even a "backwards compatability" option where its possible to play GB and GBC games. of course, like I said, the first and formost should be Speed.

DCEmu Rookie

How about removing all traces of code for sound and free it up for something else. I don't know much about coding emulators but it doesn't seem to get much faster when you turn sound off. I remember earlier versions of snes emulators on PSP and there was massive difference when you turned of sound. I just don't feel that in this emulator.

Support for 32MB would be awesome too. I don't know how possible it is. The N64 emulator does something that deconstructs the rom on the memory card. I don't know how similar N64 and GBA roms and if that would be possible for GBA.

1.) Enhanced User Interface. (NJ's Neo Geo & Snes9xTYL are examples of stellar UI's.)

2.) Thumbnail image support so when a game is selected, you could see a thumbnail of the games title screen in the top right corner or something.

3.) Fun animated intro like what Snes9xTYL has. Of course there should be an option to turn off the intro if one so desires.

yea Rin is a pretty good GB/GBC emu, im just saying an all in one wouldnt be bad idea, but if its not possible or too much of a hassle its not worth it. also, i was wondering about being able to change the sound quality for better gameplay, like in the Snes emu.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information