Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: PSPVBA-Suggestions-Anyone?

maybe, but i dont think he's gonna do that. he already said its too time consuming. but he might, in away i gotta feeling its gonna come down to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear_XI
    ZX-81 what i would really like is a comfirmation when Saving/Loading/Deleting a save slot

Are you shure you want to delete this save slot or
    Are you shure you want to overwrite this save slot or Are you shure you want to load this save slot.

Bear_XI/Zereo_X(QJ's Name)
    i would really like this option as well because i know eventually i will save over my slot when i really mean to load it

also, maybe when you load a game i would like it to stay at the menu instead of going to the game cause i have to go back to the menu anyway to load my saved game

not an important suggestion, just something that gets kinda annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Shiesty
    i would really like this option as well because i know eventually i will save over my slot when i really mean to load it

also, maybe when you load a game i would like it to stay at the menu instead of going to the game cause i have to go back to the menu anyway to load my saved game

not an important suggestion, just something that gets kinda annoying
    It's simple to do it, so i will add this request in my to-do list
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

DCEmu Rookie

Maybe have a settings to chose if you want to load and going to the game or load and stay at the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear_XI
    Maybe have a settings to chose if you want to load and going to the game or load and stay at the menu.
    And another settings to choose if you want to have have an option setting to choose if you want to load ...
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

Great to know your still with us ZX

Hey ZX. Could you compile ME and no-ME versions for Fw1.5. Also could you enable and try the low pass filter feature to see if it stops some of the clicking and popping. Also disabling channel 3 and directsoundB might be good. ( hopefully, commenting out the function calls might be all you need to do)

I would do this myself and try it out but there are alot of compile problems and missing headers atm (which i will sort out later). Hope everything is going well.

Take care.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Heres a new suggestion that every emu should consider

I love Fire Emblem its fun and the style of game I like to play, but I also want to get everything I can out of it so often I will use gamefaqs and tips. I can very easily get on my laptop and look up the faq and print it out or just look it up for that moment, but then the whole convienance of having a handheld is the ability to put a web browser/game/movie player in my pocket.

I could just exit out of pspvba load up dev hook get on the web browser connect take a long time to load up game faqs get to the faq read the walkthrough to the point I want which is annoying with the way that the browser loads text. and then reset reload pspvba and fire emblem load my save file then do what I intended on doing (mostly forgetting what i read in the process)

A very simple addition to this emu and all emus could be a little .txt file reader that would allow me to just exit to the pspvba menu load up my saved walkthrough text file read it and then simply switch back to the game.

I know that its not as easy as it seems, but man would that be an awesome addition. No need to make the txt editable just simply able to be read while the game is still in the background for easy switching back and forth.

hmm could u try using cache files like how NJ used on his cps2 emulator im not sure if it will make it run faster but it might i dunno i dont know much about coding lol

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information