Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Daedalus R6 Tomorrow (hopefully!)

i cant wait, jumped in at R5 and cant stop playin my mario 64, has anyone got on the castle yet

I was just on PSP Updates and in the same forum all there is are swearing and people just telling norm to give up but when I $#@! here there is a lot of luv!
    I LUV DISS PLACE

cool, cant wait!

hmmmm this is going to be great looks like imma ned to clean a lil apps an stuff of my memory card i hoe thata this emu has a lil bit of a speed up and one thing i cant wait for is sound and maybe just maybe zelda will be faster becuz i really wanna play it but dont feel like draggin my n64 out of the closet lol well cant wait till the release and keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by sroon
    I was just on PSP Updates and in the same forum all there is are swearing and people just telling norm to give up but when I $#@! here there is a lot of luv!
    I LUV DISS PLACE
    yeah this is why i like dcemu better becuz the people here are cool and pspupdate sucks if i was creater of this emu i wouldnt post it on pspupdates but hey thats just me and btw strmmn nrmn like i said before keep up the good work nver give up prove the a**holes at pspupdates wrong

Quote Originally Posted by tophead420
    hmmmm this is going to be great looks like imma ned to clean a lil apps an stuff of my memory card i hoe thata this emu has a lil bit of a speed up and one thing i cant wait for is sound and maybe just maybe zelda will be faster becuz i really wanna play it but dont feel like draggin my n64 out of the closet lol well cant wait till the release and keep up the good work

yeah this is why i like dcemu better becuz the people here are cool and pspupdate sucks if i was creater of this emu i wouldnt post it on pspupdates but hey thats just me and btw strmmn nrmn like i said before keep up the good work nver give up prove the a**holes at pspupdates wrong
    there is nothing we can do though,pspupdates copies and pastes from this site all the time
    waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! i want pspupdates to die so badly or for them to go up in flames

emuking, its kinda possible that pspupdates can set into flames, but meh, we cant do nothing unless suing the creator of that site or something like that.

lol im still awake waiting for this and im not going to sleep and about psp updates i stole a lil info from there site as pay back lol oppps. its about the new release of the fw mod check out the More custom Firmware Mods thread from the front page for info of this and hopfully i dont get in trouble for doing what i done lol

I cant wait for this R6 update!

Fingers crossed it will be sooner rather then later today.

Jingle bells.. Jingle bells.. Jingle all the way!
    Another early Christmas I see!

Unhappy no speed improvement!

Its is quite likely there will be no speed improvement as he said he was consentrating on the graphical side of issues.

Speed was still the thing I was most wanting to be the main improvement so fingers crossed that will be in R7.

I was very pleased with mario 64's speed improvement in R5 so I hope speed is'nt pushed down by the graphical corrections made in this version.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information