A job listing spotted by website CVG appears to hint that a "large franchise" is coming to Project Natal. This job listing also serves as a very important reminder — namely, not to use the word "zany".
Here's the Microsoft Games Studio listing:
We are developing interactive and creative content for Project Natal. If you would like to be part of our internal development team then please keep reading. We are developing a studio from the ground up, made up of some of the industry's most creative, innovative, and technical minds.
MGS is looking for a talented, motivated and experienced Sr. Level Designer who can create innovative game-play solutions for a large franchise. The Sr. Level Designer is expected to implement major gameplay features to high quality, focusing on creating and implementing level designs. Qualified individuals are expected to be organized, with excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, and have a proven track record in AAA game design. Must have a clear understanding and experience creating mission/environment design, look and feel, AI, combat, strategy, game-flow, and balance. We want somebody who can put forth ideas without fear, and build off other people's zany creations. Candidates who find fault with other people's brainstorms to prove how smart they are need not apply. Candidates must have passion for a broad range of game experiences, and be well versed in market trends and styles. While years of experience are a definite plus, positive creative energy and a wealth of genius ideas is a must. This is a rare opportunity to join a seasoned, creatively driven team on an exciting next-generation project.
Zany? Zany? Zany? I cannot think of a worse word to describe a large franchise than "zany". Not even wacky or goofy or silly. At least those words have a proud history. Unlike Zany.
Nobody says, hey, I want to play that game, it looks so zany. "Zany" is what you use to describe kids' television hosts that are not funny. "Zany" is what you use to describe middle-age clowns that do not remind you of serial killers. "Zany" is a word you'd see on an educational toy from the 1990s.
When I hear the word "zany" and Microsoft Game Studios in the same sentence, I imagine someone sitting in Microsoft's corporate offices trying to think of a way to make a Natal version of Viva Piñata sound...zany? That, or Banjo-Kazooie. Though, Banjo is far too good for zany. Viva Piñata? Eh...
Microsoft.com - Careers [Microsoft via CVG] [Pic]

</img> </img> </img> </img>

More...