Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Halo-turrican mod JMV mod developments!!

Exclamation thanks for the support guys your the reason i mod at all ....vetta loves DCemu!:)

Hey vetta what are you thinking of making for your next mod? Hope it's brilliant like this one!
    how about a lil NICK666 REQUEST....
    metal slug mod as a matter of fact my JMV fans can get it here for now its a lil early but hey why not lol ---->metal slug mod for nick666's request this is a turrican mod as well

vetta your the best

thanx bro your sora is the bomb to giz but i think pspdemon is the best modder of DCemu im just the most freqent in quanity pspdemon is a very talanted modder who yeailds what i feel are commercial quality!!! modds!!! he is a true artist and hes my fav modder here at DCemu

both of you are great

I'm running 1.5 and have trouble starting up the game - please help. I can see start screen but once I press X it reads memory stick and crash. I've also tried getting rid of SFX files and still no start up. Mine was a 2.6 before - just for info. I've had no problem playing KETM, Sudoku, Doom, Quake and many other home brews.
    not to be patrinizing but id have to say 1 of 2 things may have went wrong for you bro

1.....you need to re-download it your copy didnt download right the first time for who knows what reasons...that would be my first guess just because you stated that you can get the title or START SCREEN...so that makes me think maybe you didnt get all the files when you extracted this?!
    or
    2....you installed this wrong . why i say this is....in 1.5 you have kernall mem access meaning there is NO NEED to remove the sound files bro! this should work PERFECTLY on a 1.5 and more than that i also downgraded my 2.6 to 1.5 recently to emulate 2.71 with devhook so i know for a FACT this works fine even on a recently downgraded psp mail me and ill zip mine strat from games for ya bro that will confirm you got all the files you need okay?? [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by vettacossx
    how about a lil NICK666 REQUEST....
    metal slug mod as a matter of fact my JMV fans can get it here for now its a lil early but hey why not lol ---->metal slug mod for nick666's request this is a turrican mod as well
    Woah yet another mod! Brilliant...just brilliant...keep up the great work...you do anyway but i just like to say it lol

How about making a simpsons style mod or have you already made one?

Default homers rampage mod next...i get the feeling there a page 2 coming to this thread! lol

will do dawd simpsons....homers rampage on the way next lol

as far as i know JMV was yet again the first to mod TURRICAN and we also were the first and only modders of SMW as far as i know wish there were more mod groups for the psp....JMV is here with one major goal our "MODD-o" is " we offer replay value " ...i hope more folks bring there creative ideas and suggestions to the forums so we can make there IDEAS a reality that is why i do these mods for my friends at dcemu and to offer replay value to our fav homebrew releases because UN-like SONY we do CARE what YOU..... THE GAMERS want

Vetta... Do you want to have my babies?!?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information