Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hmm so. major noob.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDX
    If you live in the UK and do not have GTA:LCS, you can send it to me and I will downgrade it for you.

is there ANY emulations I can play whether it be homebrew or not?

go to the damm site, please stop refusing our help. plenty of people have offered advice yet you refuseto consider it, WHY!!

you need GTA exploit to run the eloader and gain access to ANY hombrew on 2.00+ incuding downgraders, it is the only way to run homebrew above 1.5, just go to the site and follow the link to "eloader".

stop the insults, ive tried to help you just refuse to accept it

oh and you didnt search because all the help you need is stickied in the help section you started this thread in
    heres the link
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=19867

If you're going to get GTA:LCS, you should rent it. Newer versions, such as those bought at big-box retailers like Wal-Mart and Target, will force a 2.7 or 2.71 upgrade, eliminating they possibility of homebrew for you at the present time.

DCEmu Legend

I didn't know that about GTA.

But you had best listen to that advice. Seriously. If you buy GTA and upgrade to 2.71 wrongly, you will NEVER be using homebrew or emulation.

Rent it or goto a game store and buy preowned.

The reason you need GTA:LCS is because Sony locked the PSP of running homebrew as it normally worked on 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0. However, the savegame feature of GTA created a hole in Sony's protections and Eloader, using a specially coded savegame, takes the hole and uses it to load up unsigned(read: homebrew) code.

When you get GTA:LCS, make sure that on the Game menu it shows the 2.00 Upgrade; this copy of GTA is safe for you to use.

Then look around for Eloader; on the main page of this site, on the left hand side, it is nicely laid out for you. When you get Eloader find the emulators that you want and install them per Eloader's instructions.

Then run GTA, utilize the save game exploit, which will then load up Eloader and choose the emulator you wish to run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information