Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSPVBA-Suggestions-Anyone?

DCEmu Newbie

Zip support is already implemented

hmmm what do i want to see in this emu uhhh well id like it to have better speed but thats takes time and is one thing that it will have in later releases maybe make it have a txt veiwer and better menu system(put the options in categories so its not all cramed in one spot) and maybe in the menu put desciptions of what the options do like snes9xtyl has uhhh maybe an option to change menu background and font color so your version of the emu is unique and not exactly the same has everyone elses lets see what else well im out of ideas but ill add more when i have a good one lol and o yeah cheat code system

Talking vba

it would be cool ifthere was a speed and sound improvment...nice emulator.

flame a mod = bad news :P

Firstly I'd like to say that if 1timeuser is a mod on this forum then he/she is not setting a good example with the attitude displayed. No matter what point you want to make you always lose respect from people by acting in such a manner.

Secondly my suggestion would like to increased stability. ZX81 has done great in getting the speed and the sound quality much more improved than possibly any other PSP GBA emulator out there but the stability of the emulation does not seem as great as that of PSPGBA. If he could have the speed and the sound of the PSPVBA and the stability of the PSPGBA then this would be great.

Thank you so much for the un-wanted lecture. Kudos for the reversed, back on topic paragraph. Even so a warning has been given that I will probably be yelled at about by someone later. As said above its best not to correct a moderator.

I dont concider "OMG SPEEEEED!" a suggestion.. I concider it a waste of cyber space.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by oninotsume
    I think I speak for about 90% of the people out there when I say, the thing we are looking forward to the most is SPEED. All other options, menus, etc., come second to just having the games run as close to the actual GBA speed as possible.

Based on what I've seen with other emulators that have achieved near perfect speed, it's probably best to go with 1.5's access to most of the system RAM. It would also be great if you could implement some kind of seperate sound engine like TYL did for the SNES emulator.

Good luck.

Yep he got a point guys! ......

Quote Originally Posted by compoman386
    I THINK that 1timeuser was just trying to point out that the actual gba, when playing an old gb, or gbc cartridge, it does so with additional hardware, that hardware is not emulated by VBAPSP. So asking for one that does both would reduce the speed of the emu
    In fact in the original source code of VBA you can play GB / GBC games. I've removed this code first to make it smaller (consume less memory), and second to focus on GBA emulation which is the goal here. If someone want a GB or GBC emu, there are already very good one
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeuser
    I really hope to break some kids hearts tonight.
    stfu about the speed kids. that comes without questions. if you dont have anything of any relevance to suggest then keep your dumb mouths shut.
    Whoever is asking for a gbc/gb/sgb/cgb emulator in addition to this fails to realize that that would involve coding another emulator. The actual GBA hardware does not emulate the gb, seperate hardware does that.
    --------------------
    idears*
    I think the ability to hide layers is always kind of usefull (and it could effect the speed these kids are all giddy about)

GS, AR, etc codes are always fun!

Support for the pc emulators save states if thats not already included.

As stated above, a txt editor is always kind of usefull and it could allow us to modify GS, AR, etc codes.

Double yep he got a very strong point right there. But we are asking too much. please be patient and control your selfs. YOu now that he is doing his best to make this emu to work 100% please ask for something like auto frame skipping it will be nice too.

And thanks Zx- 81 to make this a nice work

DCEmu Newbie

edit: 1time. then go back to your site.

Aw, you're editing my posts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information