Thread: trouble with m3

DCEmu Newbie

Default trouble with m3

ok i got my M3 and passcard 3 today and have got it working but i don't know how to change what game i am playing without turning off and on, i have tried holding a+b+l+r but it doesn't work.

also when i turn on it tells me that there is a GBA save for Ruby but there is a problem with it, i have not loaded any GBA games or saves, is this supposed to happen?

i am using firmware 22

any help will be greatly apperciated

I used to have that GBA save for Ruby message come up, now it doesn't. As for switching games without turning off the system, it only works with GBA games.

wrong. all you have to do when transferring DS games to your media card is select software reset in the game manager. to reset, you hold L+R+X+A+B at the same time. the only game i know that it doesnt work with is mario kart. good luck!

DCEmu Regular

You get rid of the GBA save problem by loading another GBA game and having it overwrite the savefile that's in the battery-backup RAM on the m3. O_o In short, just put a GBA game on it through the Game Manager, load that game, play/whatever, turn it off, then reboot your system. It'll update THAT GBA game's save file, and you're done.

My m3 didn't have that problem, but my brother's did. O_o I'm guessing they use Ruby.gba to test the cart to make sure it works.

DCEmu Newbie

cool thanks for the replies, thats all my problems sorted now

Thread Information