Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: PSPVBA: GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP v1.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by felonyr301
    ohh i see so you a car game fan (me too) but havent found any on the gba to get into and i see what you mean about the sound lol
    V-rally 3 is running at nearly 90-100% with the sound and frameskip 1 ... that's good enough for me, and i enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by felonyr301
    but in your take is it something that is time consuming to fix the sound problem i mean now that you got ME running and all but regardless other games seem to be running very good with sound off so keep up the great job and ill be starting college very soon and gonna try my luck and asked if i can use the psp as a calculator ( your work) hope they say yes.
    Lol ... but take the latest version of my PSPXTI, previous one are buggy and do computation errors (i won't sleep well if i know you failed your exams due to bugs on my calculator port ).
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

i want a kindom hearts version please please please im beggin ya here lol

gr8 work thanks for trying to go full speed for us zx-81 ....i mean you....not the emulator ...lol...seems everytime i turn around you have a gr8 new emu up your sleeve for us .....have you ever consider tagging up with NJ to do a cps2 so we could play
    MARVEL VS CAPCOM!!!???

DCEmu Regular

Hi Zx-81,

Good job on this emulator, a couple of quick questions for you;

Would you be able to incorporate rom streaming into this emu a la Daedalus so that the larger sized roms would work?

What sort of process is at the heart of this emulator? Does it have a dynamic recompiler or does it ustilise JIT? If not would there be any benefit in pursuing either of these routes?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

DCEmu Newbie

just a thought, u know wat would be really cool? if all the great coders such as ZX-81, strmnmnn, yoyofr,laxer3a, and psmonkey all worked together on a N64 emulator. this would be a huge impact on the homebrew seen haha i get excited thinkin about it, we would have a working n64 emulator in no time.

DCEmu Rookie

that's great now I need 1.5 since you decided to stop 2.0...goodjob anyways

Quote Originally Posted by disturbed19
    just a thought, u know wat would be really cool? if all the great coders such as ZX-81, strmnmnn, yoyofr,laxer3a, and psmonkey all worked together on a N64 emulator. this would be a huge impact on the homebrew seen haha i get excited thinkin about it, we would have a working n64 emulator in no time.
    that would be great, but i doubt it would happen. no offense..i just dont realy see it happening. BUT, if it does, that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia7
    that would be great, but i doubt it would happen. no offense..i just dont realy see it happening. BUT, if it does, that would be great.
    ditto, but if they did all decide to join forces they'd be known as *hits the bong* "The Fantastic 4" lol

I saw the first release this morning before leaving for work so I didn't get home till now to test it and now I find this minor bug fix version. I am really impressed with the sound improvement. I could actually understand the voice in Mario when it asked me to "choose a player". I noticed in the other thread you said you could emulate the gfx processor or such on the Media Engine. So I wonder what kinda performance gain could be seen if you threw sound emulation completely out and moved the graphic's emulation to the ME? Doesn't the PSP have GPU, CPU and ME processors? Anyway's your a miracle worker ZX. I know you know what your doing and I can't wait to see how much further this can progress.

DCEmu Coder

Seriously you are the very meaning of the word dedicated!

lol ok another one ZX u just released one dood and it showed a really good improvement over the others well imma download this one later and give it a try but good job man you are way to fast at this lol just kidden keep the releases coming

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information