Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CAPCOM CPS1 Emulator for PSP beta 1

Blog Entries

psp CAPCOM CPS1 Emulator for PSP beta 1

NJ has updated his Capcom CPS1 emulator for the PSP to Beta 1, heres the translated whats new:

beta 1

< Bug correction > slammast (mbomber) correcting the bug which has been frozen.
    slammast (mbomber) the button of Key Configuration only two correcting the bug which is not indicated.
    Portion of sprite is not indicated with such as punisher correcting the bug where.
    pang3 (Euro/Japan) correcting the bug which cannot be started with EEPROM error.
    varth (US) correcting the bug which cannot be started.
    Correcting the bug whose early button setting is strange with [kuizugemu].

< It tried not to be able to start the game which becomes operational failure with additional modification > MAME.
    The fact that it becomes the object is the following four: Turning the picture, it tried to be able to indicate the game of kodb, sf2m1, sf2m2 and the sf2m3 vertical picture.
    Only the corresponding game the item of Rotate Screen is added by Game Configuration, initial value has become Yes. Because the picture resolution of PSP is not enough, considerably the picture becomes small, but please be patient.
    Furthermore, originally in order the monitor to play, in vertical ranging former side it is the picture where the picture which faces is correct. When we would like to reset to this picture, please designate Rotate Screen as No.
    It tried to do the picture flip emulation of CPS. It becomes effective to the case where item of specification is modified with setting the Dip Switch, but it is not necessary usually to operate.
    When indicatory direction of the picture is modified, in combination with the input button to direction, it tried to modify automatically..

Yep the translation is rubbish, with any luck someone will do a better job and insert that later

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DCEmu Rookie

I'll try it right now...

nice! were getting updates like twice a day now!

DCEmu Newbie

Awesome, NJ, I just can't wait to see what will he be next with when he's done with CPS1 (I suppose he will get it at fully playable with save/ load and better sound in about two weeks if he keeps pulling updates like this)

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

man this guy is turning out to be a fkin legend.THXS !!! i think i spk for everyone.

Crap man his good.

DCEmu Newbie

does SF2 play faster (smoother) at all with this new update????

i'm hoping so - it is slightly sluggish as of now

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by delt31
    does SF2 play faster (smoother) at all with this new update????

i'm hoping so - it is slightly sluggish as of now
    Early days yet if it progreses at the speed of his neo geo emu it wont take long.

Ok rolling back to alpha 2 half of the games dont play at all that played in alpha 2 cant see the improvement

DCEmu Newbie

Tested this few hours (i'm watch the NJ site all days). I quite like NJ emus, he really great coder (one of my PSP scene favourite homebrew creator). But, in that version there something wrong with screen rotate function, some bugs appears when i'm try to play Varth and SF Zero after (SFZ still play in 90 degrees), furthermore i can't get control system for Varth - totally mess with it . And - some of my roms beta 1 don't recognized (fully compactible with MAME 0.106u13), previous builds work fine, so it's really strange...
    (Oh god, sorry for my english, i'm not native english speaker)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information