Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tekken: Dark Resurrection Revives Retailers

Blog Entries

psp Tekken: Dark Resurrection Revives Retailers

Article from IGN

Today Namco Bandai announced that Tekken: Dark Resurrection has shipped and will be hitting stores across North America in due time. This game marks the debut of the series on the PSP, and contains a variety of new features that should please fans.

The newest installment features two new characters, Lili and Dragunov, as well as the return of many classic Tekken fan-favorites including Jin, Paul, and Kazuya. The game not only features the standard battle, but also a variety of mini-games including Tekken Bowling and Gold Rush modes. Also new to the series is the inclusion of a "Ghost" mode, which allows players to save and upload their "ghost" data as well as download other players' data from the Internet to their PSP.

DCEmu Rookie

what firmware is this game? I have the Jap teken running in Devhook and thats 2.6

All hail Tekken 5DR.
    I dunno which firmware the American version is, though I would assume it to be the same as the jap

they probaly put 2.7 or 2.71 because of devhook though but thats not a problem

DCEmu Newbie

I just bought this game .Im a noob.I have a 1.5 PsP.I play emulators and stuff but i want to play this game.How can I?I did my research and i downlared DevHook .45 but the instrustions are so confusing to me.I dont understand all this PBP and stuff.Can someone help?Is there a file i can just download like an all in one installer with doing all that PBP stuff?

Don't use the full-installer nonsense it just includes unessary stuff you can find full installs of .44-just overwrite the dh folder with the one from .45

i got mine this morning the 26 it requires 2.6 not a problem for devhook thank god it is pretty sweet

well i grabed my copy today the sec it was available had it on reserve! some info from a gamer who got it today!

first of all my version is from EB in the usa it requires 2.6 firmeware and works just fine on my legal dev hook from DCemu! whats more is all the xharicters can be costimized! to have a uniqe look! you have to PURCHASE these looks however ( somthing that was not mentioned ) it could be compared to the costimizable features of SOUL CALIBUR 3 in that way as far as the game its self gr8 story this time around and heihatchi;s dramatic return makes for a really nice ending in story mode ) another soul calibur-ish trait that tekken dark ressurection kinda took on is the RANK system in tekken do-jo....you start out as a 09th KYU rank and then after working up to 1rst kyu the next time you are " promoted" in rank your KYU rank goes to 1rst DAN status ( this is like grand master of the gorgon in soul calibur ) putting aside those GOOD similar traits...this is a very original and very very fun tekken portable with no details IR CHARICTERS to spare the game delivers all you may exspect and more!!!

p,s, anyone who figures out how to unlock tekken bowling TELL VETTA PM me IM me MAIL me please thanx in advanced!

This game is awsome.

DCEmu Regular

buying this tomorrow. hopefully they have any left at the mall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information