Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: GenesisPlusDC With VMU Support ! (26/07/06)

DCEmu Rookie

3 years without a new release? yes, this is pretty much dead regardless of what the devs say. Infact all dreamcast emulators are DEAD. I miss the days of coming on here and finding new version of my favorite emulators. Those days are long gone and aren't ever coming back. Well Gens+ and my DVD of roms are the only thing that'll give me my genesis fix I guess. Such a shame too. R.I.P Genesis plus.

Dream Coder

3 years? I made some releases 2 years ago. BA just started working on an optimized sound driver for it a month ago. It's not dead...
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

DCEmu Rookie

I remember playing this emulator before I purchased Nintendo wii. So ALMOST 3 years. I been looking up info and I heard BA was done with GP and the only thing he WANTED was to fix the GUI of the current emulator. This is all I read and haven't heard anything of it. Another thing I heard was Chui was suppose to work on a Gens4all if I'm not mistaken. Sources told me that was "quietly" Cancelled along with Psx4all and Snes4all.

I understand devvers don't owe nobody anything. If I was a programmer it would be more then a pleasure helping the author with a favorite emulator. I know snes is impossible on the DC. I'll just see, at least someone allowed me to know of the status of this emulator. Thanks,quzar.

Well, your "sources" are obviously wrong. I know that both emulators (GPDC and Gens4All) are still being worked on. Also Gens4All isn't Chui's project but Fox68k's. As far as I know, Chui is still working on PSX4All / SNES4All, although he mentioned several times that they're of the least priority among his other projects - for obvious reasons.

Anyway, please do consider this a warning. You really shouldn't go around and blame the authors for abandoning something (especially when it is not the case) because like you said: no one owes us anything.
    Last edited by Christuserloeser; June 3rd, 2009 at 17:44.

Any updates?

Yeah, that would be very interesting to hear. ;-)
    Admin of SEGA-DC.DE

DCEmu Newbie

Could someone please tell me how to save to VMU with this emulator. Trying to play Shining Force 3 but can't get it to save or simply don't know how. Help please ?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information