Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: FrodoDS(c64) page added

Quote Originally Posted by GPF View Post
    I was able to get some gas this evening while testing Fort Apocalypse, not sure if its using the "KERNEL ROM" that comes with the pc version(put in /rd folder) or if I was just getting lucky, i kept slow lower my helicopter and shooting the fuel station and either it would lower and i could get some gas or a weird sprite would appear and i would crash into it lol.
    Shooting the fuel station worked, thanks for the advice!

DCEmu Pro

Can you load snapdhots saved in PC Frodo from the rd folder?

Quote Originally Posted by crookedmouth View Post
    Can you load snapdhots saved in PC Frodo from the rd folder?

In an older build you could if you named it jjr.fss, the left trigger loaded it.

I replaced the left trigger functionality to select a new disk to mount on drive 8.

I need to learn more about the touchscreen so I can add button for menu options to load/save snapshots and set all the other preferences still.

Maybe i'll add it back to the x or y button, would be nice to beable to load/save snapshots.

Troy(GPF)

sounded like a great idea so I decided to implement it real quick, now X button loads the pc created snapshot called /rd/jjr.fss .

Also I think I fixed the reset issue I was seeing in some games.

Enjoy this new test version, patch with dldi etc.

Troy(GPF)

Smile

Well !

I tested the FrodoDS21107.

I can't use the option "joystick" with : Bounty Bob, Pole Position, Mr Do, Barbarian in this version. With the old version, I could play the joystick by pressing touch "select".
    .... I don't understand however with Green Beret or Karnov, I can play with the pad.....

this is possible to put other .fss and to run it ? . I tried Archon.fss but when i pressing the touch "x" .... that to run jumpman but nothing other.

thanks !!! :thumbup: now, I can see more games in menu (more that 18!), but there is a shift, that does not launch the game that I choose. but the game before.

the compatibility and the emulation is GOOD . The sound is not perfect.

thanks GPF !

(J'espere que je n'ai pas fait d'erreur de traduction )

other bugs :
    I put +130 games in /rd .... When I run a game, after load and i play .... the emulator freeze.

DCEmu Newbie

Red face

On the bottom screen, (game load screen), ther's no space between the line "to mount on drive b" and the first game. When I try to run the first game, the cursor doesn't go up to it. It stops at the second game. After the last game there is a blank space which really loads the game before the space. I guess what I'm trying to say is all the games in my list are playable, you just have to load the game under the one you want.

EDIT: Never mind my babbling. I see Kasimir2007 already covered the issue. :rofl:

which hardware are you guys using?

On my M3SD , there isn't an off by one problem. Only problem I have is that after #16 in the list my menu doesn't scroll. I am considering switch to the menu system used by picodrive the genesis emulator.

I am seeing the joystick swapping problem also and will try to get that fixed.

for snapshots it has to be named jjr.fss to load with x button.

Troy(GPF)

DCEmu Newbie

I'm using a supercard cf and superkey.

Quote Originally Posted by GPF View Post
    which hardware are you guys using?

On my M3SD , there isn't an off by one problem. Only problem I have is that after #16 in the list my menu doesn't scroll. I am considering switch to the menu system used by picodrive the genesis emulator.

I am seeing the joystick swapping problem also and will try to get that fixed.

for snapshots it has to be named jjr.fss to load with x button.

Troy(GPF)
    Ok Troy for .fss,

I 'm using M3 DS simply with micro SD 1go.
    it is strange too. When I put a lot of games in /rd, FrodoDS bug (143 games) ....

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information