Thread: idk -_-

Question idk -_-

i have a fat psp komodo 3.6v 2600mAh battery & i cut the pin i saw in the videos online but its still not trying to load into factory menu, i've been trying to figure out where to look for instructions for 3 weeks but no luck, if any1 can tell me if it will hard mod & how, or at least where to look i'd really appreciate it

From what I've gone though, the unofficial PSP batteries I've tried can't be pandorised - not even via softmod. This one you're using must be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconicwizard View Post
    i have a fat psp komodo 3.6v 2600mAh battery & i cut the pin i saw in the videos online but its still not trying to load into factory menu, i've been trying to figure out where to look for instructions for 3 weeks but no luck, if any1 can tell me if it will hard mod & how, or at least where to look i'd really appreciate it
    What kind of PSP do you have? PSP's with firmware newer than 5.03 and all models from the later 2000's onward are unhackable via the pandora battery.

If you have an older model, it might be the battery that doesn't work. You might as well swing by Deal Extreme and buy a cheap tool battery.

ok thanks for the info, i kinda figured this was the case, now i know the cheaper stuff for psp is crap lol

DCEmu Newbie

On the topic of pandoras batteries & firmware. I'm new to owning a PSP & I've been having difficulties with upgrading it's firmware. It simply won't go past the current one I have on there which is 3.51 M33. I just want the thing to read games that need atleast 6.20. I was able to get the thing downgraded to 1.50 & back up to 3.51 M33 in hopes that it would from there allow it to upgrade to the newest firmware but with no luck. I've been told my last option is a pandoras battery. True? Or is there another way? Please help!

Thread Information