Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SS Goku Turrican mod!!

23MB!!!! WTF?! How the hell did u use up that much space? You must have some seriously high res stuff in there.

LOL ACTUALLY IVE DONE ONES WITH HIGER RES! LOL 43 MB!
    BUT YEAH ITS A PRETTY WELL DONE ENGINE AND ITS THE BEST 2D SIDESCROLLING ENGINE IVE FOUND FOR PSP HOMEBREW
    As for the macross mod i can make a sprite from a pic bro i just needed something to base the sprite off when i create it i make most of my sprites myself anywho ....so thats no biggy

great work vetta btw you forgot to add a link to your sig

im running low on room
    lol

lol

can some one tell me plz how to put this on my psp. im running 2.6. do i just thow the 2.0+ folder in my games folder?? im doing something wrong. plz help.

thats cool, games are coming fast

can some one tell me plz how to put this on my psp. im running 2.6. do i just thow the 2.0+ folder in my games folder?? im doing something wrong. plz help.
    HERES WHAT YOU GOTTS TO DO FOR 2.6! BUDDY
    ok first of all open the 2.0-2.6 folder and copy the folder labled TURRICAN......copy it to Ms:/psp/games/TURRICAN ...in the games folder on your psp mem stick bro not the 2.0 folder...but the turrican folder WITHIN that one .......A KNOWN ISSUE WITH 2.6 and another thing is for some models of 2.6 there is a known mem issue with the SFX wav files it seems it requires more memory than the 2.6 can handle but you can still play the game if you erase the files inside the SFX folder ....located in 2.0-2.6/turrican/level_00/SFX folder....that should take care of that bro !
    UPDATE: SSGOGETA 4 IS FINISHED! AND I EVEN ADDED BADGUYS FROM DBZ!

OK AGAIN THIS IS A COMPLETE gfx OVERHALL

JMV landscapes
    JMV backgrounds
    JMV charicter sprites
    JMV BAD GUY charicter sprites----CELL

so now litterly all of there copyrighted turrican material has been removed next time you may even get to see a costom title screen
    to keep everyone happy ive decidided to try and keep these as legit as i can ....and still let you guys have fun withem so you can expect FULL gfx mods of this one for that reason....and because that was the intent by arguru the engine creator ...to have this engine modded into a customized 2d sidescrolling shooter so you know what 2 expect

Nice work vetta! Keep it up!

Default with any luck Shadow Prophet will have this up for you guys later today ;)

hey guys SP added some gr8 games to the RPG-NEWS thread! like ff7 spoof game there pretty fun 2 !!!! check them out here RPG News - shadow prophets site

thanks dawd have a early copy bro gogeta
    its really prob one off my best so far!!!! i even made lil cell jr.s to smash on your quest and if you let the title screens play out gogeta gives you a secret "message"...lol... if anyone finds out what ive modded in the title screens.....lmao....you can go ahead and post what gogeta's secret messege is????!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information