Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Station - The Megadrive and Retro Games Handheld

Blog Entries

retro One Station - The Megadrive and Retro Games Handheld

Success HK are a site ive followed for years, mainly because they sell not only the best from Japan but also some rather cool stuff from China.

Reason for this newspost is handheld called the One Station heres a screen:

Heres the info:

One station is a compact size handheld game console. The cartridge slot allows playing various types of portable games and programs. Feel boring with a game? Simply replace the cartridge to another one and there are plenty of games you can choose from. Want a bigger screen? Just connect the One station to your TV with the included AV cable for clearer and wider images.
    One station equipped with a Crystal LTPS Panel which is an excellent viewer. It supports tons of games from different platform. With the coming cartridges, you may convert the One station as your media player, portable TV, photo viewer, or even a neat digital camera.
    Simple but streamlined product design with only 75 grams weight makes One station easy and comfortable to hold it on hands. Strict manufacturing procedure guarantees high reliability and safety.

Now the console is $28 in price so its not a massive gamble but the killer thing about this console and for retro fans its great is that they sell a range of Multi Game Cartridges that go from the 8bit Nes and Spectrum days and added to that they are now selling Megadrive Game Multi Cartridges with anything from 50 on 1 cart on the 8 bit carts to 9 on1 cart for the Megadrive games the carts themselves have a top price of $9 for the multi game carts and you will need the adapter ($16) to play the megadrive games, heres some of the games featured on the carts:

X-Men 2
    Spider-Man
    Superman
    Ninja Turtles
    The Terminator
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Outrun
    Volfiev
    Flicky

Some screens:

All the info on all the games etc can be found under the cool stuff section at Success HK

DCEmu Rookie

I've seen this thing weeks ago at our local "kruidvat" store.

This seems very interesting. Is it only limited to NES and Megadrive games? And when it says that it can be used as a digital camera, does it mean it has an attachment? The only limitation it seems to have so far is the fact that it has only two action buttons.

why is it most cartridges that look like the one above always look like pirate versions to me...lol

Wow, I need to buy this one

DCEmu Newbie

Is this legal?

Yeah, only in China

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

Sorry, but I'll take my Nomad with 6 buttons, AV cable, my best games, and a spare controller in a Game Gear case.

Better because it's 6 buttons and any games I want.

Though I need a new Nomad...I cracked the inner right part of the screen. You can still see things, but sonic is a bit...unpredictable. Only towards the right.
    Makes it more fun

I can't find any Nomad in all germany

The screenshots of the X-men game are from the first X-men game for the Genesis, not X-men 2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information