Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: beup 0.3 Rev 2 (MSN for DS Clone)

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by firstknight
    jus wanna check with you guys... i face lil problem wonder anyone faces the same problem...

I have select my SSID then put the ip and gateway and submask... I press use custom... searching till dead.... i got a feeling this doesnt work at all...

i use firmware it search info from DHCP.... take so long till cannot connect... now i have to go to the router and just have to press apply again cos i have made my adjustment before for my DHCP then it will be able to search info from DCHP... everytime I wanna connect I have go in the router again to press apply button... WHY?? isnt it suppose to be able to search without having to on my computer??? like other wifi enabled computer??

Same thing with me didnīt figured out how to fix it though! DHCP gets on my nerves!

Okay, got that figured out! In your Wi-Fi Connections you have to uncheck at "automaticly obtain ip" and put in the exact IP and all that!

Now mine stops at doing handshake!!!! After a whole period of time it says "Lost Contact to Server" Next Prob!

Need help!!! Would appreciate it!

How can I made that the app remember the username and password??

DCEmu Newbie

Default amazing!

I was just amazed that something as good-lookin' and good-running as this was going to be released. you seem to know what you're doing...

what would be really nice though would've been support for viocechat. in that way, you wouldn't need to write on that tiny keyboard. even though the keyboard works outstanding for a virtual keyboard. DS has a microphone, and if it is possible, give it a try, it would be really something!

support webcam viewing would've been awsome as well, but it doesn't seem really necessary.

DCEmu Newbie

am i doing something wrong but everytime i use beup it seems to reformat my micro sd card. im using a supercard by the way. its just i dont want to lose all my files again by having to reformat everytime

Hi ppl im new here. Ive been looking at the forum and there is some quality stuff !
    Anyway i was wondering if someone could help me out ?
    I have a nintendo DS lite with a Pass we 3, Ewin 2 Lite adapter and a 512mb micro SD card.
    I was wanting to use app such as MSN on the DS but im really struggling "noob".
    I have browsed for forums and just getting really confused. I read some where i have to use a moomshell patcher or something ?? Also i dont know what version of msn to download :S.

Can someone point me in the right direction ?

Cheers for your time people, Steve.

I don't think it will work on the Ewin2?

really ??
    What do i need instead ?

ok well tell me how u would do it normally and i`ll try that. If it doesnt work i`ll just have to buy a new adapter ??

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_T
    Same thing with me didnīt figured out how to fix it though! DHCP gets on my nerves!

Okay, got that figured out! In your Wi-Fi Connections you have to uncheck at "automaticly obtain ip" and put in the exact IP and all that!

Now mine stops at doing handshake!!!! After a whole period of time it says "Lost Contact to Server" Next Prob!

Need help!!! Would appreciate it!
    Also stuck with the same f*cking handshake problem for a long long time... Using SC Lite, file is moomshell patched, games work excellent online (original games Mario Kart, Metroid Prime Hunters)

Can't find the solution, searched through many forums already... Isn't there somebody who can help us?

I WANT MSN ON MY DS LITE!!! NOW!!!

DCEmu Newbie

I have a g6 lite and i downloaded it on my g6 lite. What else do i have to download. It tries to connect then it goes connection has failed. How do I network beup with my wireless router because i have a montorola.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information