Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: E3 Finished

dosent really matter to me, sure i would have liked to have gone to it one day but it would have been impossible anyway.

the only point of it for your average gamer was the news and previews and i don't see that stopping.
    I would like to see a smaller gaming expo that opens in several countrys at once thats open to the general public, if the big companys wanna show off and get publicity for their games wouldnt it be a good idea to actually show them to gamers instead of just V.I.P's

DCEmu Newbie

Does E3 even matter anymore?
    Since we have "the interweb" we all know what they are going to be showing. And even if they show something new, most people have made up their minds already, Nintendo people buy Nintendo and hate Sony. Sony people buy Sony and hate X Box, X Box people buy X Boxes and have no one but themselves to hate for buying the system.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BluDie
    X Box, X Box people buy X Boxes and have no one but themselves to hate for buying the system.
    funniest $#@! I've heard all day

I don't believe it. For me E3 was always the focal point of the gaming year. Although there was rarely anything new at the show it was always the best showcase for upcoming games as developers would put together their polished previews.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthCP

I always wanted to go...
    me too

Cmon guys, there will be something in replacement of E3. The Tokyo Game Show can not be the only expo to review new stuff. We need something here in America, and the gaming community will not tolerate this little problem.

Something new will come out, it has to.

And if you ask me, I think E3 will be here for 2007 and the years after that. How will everyone represent their products if there only showing crap in Japan. E3 is to popular anyways to be lost in time.

DCEmu Regular

Since when was E3 VIP only and $400 dollars to get in? I went as a student in 1998 to the one in Atlanta for 50 bucks I believe it was. It was just for the show floor. Now if I wanted to get into conferences that is where the extra money is, but you can still get in for a very reasonable price. I guess not anymore though.

Isn't Doug Lowenstein that ******* who wanted to kill emulation a few years back?
    Find yourself some ebay spelling mistake bargains!
    Use the power of the TYPING WAND! |Free PSP ISOs to download

Pick of the google street views! Including topless girls

Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii!
    PSP1. Black Jap 1000K: 1.5 -> 2.71SE-A -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B' -> 2.71SE-B''
    PSP2. Black "non worker" from ebay: 2.6 (?) -> 2.71 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'
    PSP3: Black "Broken UMD Drive" UK 1003 2.0 -> 1.5 -> 2.71SE-B -> 2.71SE-B'
    Do you have a bricked psp?

I can't believe

DCEmu Pro

I have been several E3's and loved every one. Personally its ok because theres many more gaming events dotted across the world just as good as E3 and longer running too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information