Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Top 10 Games by Ranking

DCEmu Newbie

Halo - OVERATED - shouldn't be in there ,
    God of War - Fantastic Game - should be in there ,
    Resi 4 - The PS2 version is better than the Cube version and should be higher

Ilove Final fantasy. i really do. But theres just something about Zelda that makes it all the better. And most games up their REVOLUTIONIZED the gaming industry. Yes Panzar Dragoon was good and Yes Final Fantasy 7 is great. But did they really revolutionized the industry? Mario 64 made 3D gaming GREAT. Ocarina of Time setthe bar at higer levels. Golden Eye set the standerd for FPS. as did Soul Caliber for weapon based 3D fighters. Resident Evil 4 was a re-birth for a dwindeling franchise and proved just how much Power the Game Cube had. I agree that the mother of Espionage Metal Gear should have been up their. Not PS2 resident Evil. But, for most case, the games that were mentioned were great. I dont agree with Tekken, but Ive never really played it that much.

Quote Originally Posted by beastie
    Halo - OVERATED - shouldn't be in there ,
    God of War - Fantastic Game - should be in there ,
    Resi 4 - The PS2 version is better than the Cube version and should be higher
    Youre an idiot...

Halo - Is NOT overated....no other game in history can touch Halo when it comes to the total package. I have a FF fanboy friend who thought no game could touch FF when it came to presentation, sound, story, etc. but he changed his mind after playing Halo.

God of War - Average at best. Both Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry are better action games.

RE4 - The GCN version is vastly superior to the PS2 version in every way.

Youre obviously a Sony $#@!....

I dont like any type of biased people especially fanboys but I believe that Zelda is the best game ever I think anyone who had an N64 knows what im talking about.

I agree with this list. OOT has always been my favorite game of all time. Ive beaten OOT like 20 times. The PS2 resident evil is better in my opinion because Its basically the same with more added in(ive played both).

agree with most, would have liked to see Diddy Kong Racing or Mario Kart though

DCEmu Newbie

AGREE.I have played all the top and i must agree

cool, i got 5 of those games.

strange all the entrys are very simple games, very quick play games(mostly) very conformist...
    -puddles-

shame that "new age" games such as ICO and Metal Gear Solid , games with substance(hmmm...) and philosophy, Killer 7 is incredible and should be there...
    -oceans-

oh and halo is very overated, hsant anyone played the earlier red faction, halo basically cloned it with genetic enginering!
    -splish-splash-

When I read the list I knew that there would be a few people who would comment on "How $#@! Halo is" and "Its overrated" well I dont think you would be saying that if it was on the ps2. Greatest multiplayer-experience ever and some great storyline for an FPS. Also GO ZELDA that game was the greatest.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information