Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Top 10 Games by Ranking

actually ive completed it three times, and played online for atleast a month, i gave it away to save someone the pain of spending money on the crap
    its too easy, stupid shield system, you cant even die

DCEmu Newbie

Nothing can really compare to oot. And halo is far from overrated. It was a launch title and was amazing. And halo 2 introduced online gaming to probaly millions. I was surprised over tekken and metroid prime. And I dont know how fair it is to have RE4 on their twice. And I prefered the gamecube version due to controls.

I agree with the list, but they should broken the list down by top 10 or 3 for each system

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryman
    Nothing can really compare to oot. And halo is far from overrated. It was a launch title and was amazing. And halo 2 introduced online gaming to probaly millions. I was surprised over tekken and metroid prime. And I dont know how fair it is to have RE4 on their twice. And I prefered the gamecube version due to controls.
    The Metroid Prime proved many things on its released. Firstly, with the right idea and poerfect execution an old 2D favorite CAN find new life in the 3D world. Many fans were crying for blood when they announced Metroid 3D (later called Prime). Not suprisingly. With exception to Zelda and Mario, old favorites like Castlevania and Megaman really struggled to find a foothold in the 3D world. Metroid hadnt seen a sequel since the SNES days and to announce a prequel in a 3D world....well one worried. Theyw ere proven all wrong of course. Not only that the game is full of so much detail (fog on the visor) and so many secrets and the atmosphere and stroy really gave you a sense that you were there. And if you got the really good ending (multiple ending being a staple of the Metroid Franchise) you got to see that this little gem was only the begining of an epic that will contiune in Metroid Prime: Echoes and end with the Wii's Metroid Prime: Corruption. Castlevania should do what they did with Symphony of the Night. Theyc opied Metroids formula for that game to bring new life in the Castlevania franchise. They should copy Metroids formula again to bring us a really good and engaging Castlevania 3D game.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information