Thread: My PSP Portal for 2.7 + /Devhook users

Blog Entries

psp My PSP Portal for 2.7 + /Devhook users

Brian Donaldson sent me this news:

We've been talking about our upcoming Flash Portal for devhook and 2.7+users. Well, we have finally finished it and it's still a work in progress,but none the less... it looks pretty sweet. This is a beta release so there will be future updates on the portal, but it still looks good and it's very cool looking on the PSP's Web Browser. In the upcoming release we will fix the color of the music player, add more songs by first come first serve requests, and fix some of the icons. This release has been a work in progress for a while, but it's finally complete and looks spectacular. All the graphics in the portal were made by me, the real mr bob, and b00ndit.
    The icons weren't made by us, but we touched them up...in the upcoming release b00ndit will be making us some cooler icons from scratch so keep
    your eyes peeled.

Readme: To install the MPP.swf file on your PSP simply copy the MPP.swf into the root of your memory stick and copy the MPP folder to the PSP > COMMON > FILE GOES HERE. Once you have copied over the files to your PSP launch devhook and go the PSP web browser and type in file:/MPP.swf (2.7+ users can do the same thing). Bookmark the file so you don't have to keep typing in the same address. Note: This is a beta version...we still need to fix up icons, the music player and we need people to request songs for the music player. Any feedback is appreciated. As stated this portal only works on devhook .45 and above or on 2.7+ PSPs. This portal was made by the mypsportal Team, visit www.mypsportal.com for future updates and releases.

Credits go out to...

Flash Design: Miami Boy 305
    Photoshop Graphics: B00ndit, the real mr bob, and Unbri

Video:

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Ideas for music

Tool-Vicarious
    Tool-Jambi
    Ludwig Von Beethoven-Moonlight Sonata
    Fastball-The Way
    Journey-Don't Stop Believing
    Stone Temple Pilots-Interstate Love Song

Always good to have variety

Interesting music mix, YSWM.

Hahaha I just watched the video. I love Bowman! (whoever was making the vid sucks at it though)

nice work, don't have 2.7 though

games are too slow

DCEmu Newbie

how do u download the portal?

Thread Information