Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unfindable ver 2,00 japan?

DCEmu Newbie

Default unfindable ver 2,00 japan?

ive been lookin on the ent for a long time for the ver 2,00 JAPANESE version as i got my psp before it was launched in America. does anyone know where i can get it? I need it to use the browser. By the way, what higher version can i get that has a better browser, but is still downgradble to 1,5?

dont know where to get a 2.00 JAP psp but the highest fw u can have to downgrade is 2.6(without the TA-082 motherboard), but u can have up to 2.71 thru devhook(for 1.5) for the browser

DCEmu Newbie

Wait devhook is a "emulator" or somthin close of any higher version? phew, the scen has done some good work since i have been off the psp news. I left about when the downgrade revolution of the 2,00 to 1,50 happened. actually, i was one of the very first people to have tried it. I can see that every version that sony has tried to create was succesfully downgraded! Good work guys! Thanks alot
    And btw Where can i find the eboot for the 2,60 jap ver????

yeh devhook just emulates higher fw up to 2.71 on 1.5 so we can play our paid for UMDs(1.51-2.71) and still enjoy homebrew and emus, look on www.psp-hacks.com they should have the 2.6 eboot, if not go to(dare i say) pspupdates

DCEmu Newbie

erf, once again the 2,60 Japanese version seems pretty hard to find. Is there anyplace where all the firmewares are available? Found this but no 2,6! http://dl.qj.net/index.php?&catid=16...loads&dir=desc

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for the links dude, but theres no jap version on the first link(of course there is each and every version in usa and jap version for all the other versions ), and under firmware in the second one (pspupdates) it seems to go from 2,01 to 2,7. Anyone know where it is? Or will the usa version of 2,60 work on my jap psp??????

they have the US eboot not the JAP one, i'll take a look around for u, i'll post back if i find anything

DCEmu Newbie

This is weird, cant seem to find it anywhere, but i know thousands of japanese psp s work on this system but its just nowhere. its like bad voodoo on me

http://www.jp.playstation.com/index.html try here its $ony's official jap site

i got a white psp
    but i think its rare now for a 1.5- 2.00 white ceramic psp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information