Thread: Yahtzee v2.0

Blog Entries

psp Yahtzee v2.0

Jeremy1026 has again updated his Yahtzee game for the PSP, here the release info:

I've been working hard with this to add one new game mode, and make it so there isn't any provisions to playing another game mode that was hidden in v1.51 (). I added 'Speed Yahtzee', where you have 90 seconds to play through the entire game, when the clock hits 0, gameover, whether your done or not. And I also added 'Challenge Yahtzee' where you are given a spefic roll, and you must match or beat it before time runs out. Well, here is it, good luck and as always, read the readme for more instuctions and information.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
    via jeremy

I still stand by my statement that this is an awesome homebrew game for the PSP. VERY well done. Awesome project. Much support. Please continue this. Thank you for the super fast updates.

lol this is pretty swet thought i cant remember how the f*** u play yahtzee lol

DCEmu Old Pro

try and get a score as high a possible..erm..if you get 63 points or more (i think) on upper half you get a bonus..chance can use any dice

DCEmu Newbie

Default Great WORK !!!

This is a GREAT project !!!! My kids love this.. Any chance of network play ?

Thread Information