Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psp To Joypad

Blog Entries

psp Psp To Joypad

Stefano Russello aka Puffo83 the coder of PSP Brew has released PSP TO JOYPAD, heres the translated info:

The program allows to use the PSP as Joypad wireless without threads. E' possible to connect 2 PSP at the same time. The program can be used is with chiavetta a Wi-Fi (tested with WiFiMax) that make from AccessPoint that with a Router Wi-Fi, enough that this last one comes set up for reindirizzare the demands from door 8081 to the ' IP of the machine where in is attended the program. E' possible the program to qualify or to disabilitare to chosen analogic in its two aces X and Y and to set up the sensibility (being put the sensibility to the maximum will have the same effect of the pad digita them). E' be found that in some programs, emulatori, etc. he is advisable to set up the keys directly from the keyboard in order then to use them subsequently from the PSP. E' possible to in the event simulate also the pressure of the keys L2 and R2 in which one was wanted to be umulare PSX holding pressed key START or SELECT more L or R. E' possible to select the IP to which to directly connect the PSP from the same Homebrew without editare some rows. E' possible moreover to set up the type of logon between those preset up in the PSP.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Im going to try then i will leave feedback

Nice new avatar Wreggy!!!

yeah i noticed the new avatar too. That's nice. too bad i can't make mine hold a 1up.

ummm i dled and attempted to use this program. i first opened the pc application followed by the psp app. i entered my ip (my ip is 192.168.x.xx and the spaces were for 192.168.xxx.xxx) when i click x after entering ip it says "waiting for wlan init and determining ip address". i would really like this program so i could play n64 on my pc but its freezing at this screen

Sorry for the noob question but how is this so different
    from the Wifi cotroller app released last week? Is it because you can have two psps connected at once?

Anything like this for using the PSP to control your PS2? or is that already possible?

I can't find any info about it off hand, not that I have looked real hard yet either though.

no there isnt anything like this for the ps2
    i just use wifi controller. i read at pspupdates.com that this one lags allot

yes there is. the first remote program to come out for the psp has it. you can use it as a remote for sony wega tv's, as a dvd remote for the ps2, or as a controller for the ps2. i dont remember when it came out. or who the coder was. if you cant find it, im me and i will look for it.

DCEmu Newbie

Here is the link for the Sony remote.

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pspremote.shtml

It makes for a few laughs at Best Buy. It doesn't work very well when using it as a PS2 controller, so don't be upset when you get beat at Tekken. I use it mainly to prank my friends while they are playing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information