Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just want to know why did you buy your psp?

DCEmu Newbie

Default Just want to know why did you buy your psp?

just as the title asks: just why did you decide to buy a psp in the frist place? For me i loved its homebrew scene. And yes i do own umds.

Mine was a Christmas gift.

It was a 1.52 when I got it, I upped to 2.00, then downgraded to 1.50. I bought a game, and it made me upgrade to 2.50 (this was before devhook). Then I realized that I shouldn't have upgraded because it wasn't worth losing thousands of fun games for the one crappy one I bought. I downgraded back to 1.50 the first chance I got, and I will NEVER upgrade.

Forget movies, forget commercial games, I prefer to think of my PSP as a portable SNES.

i got mine because the graphics looked so nice and because it could play videos

-!-
    /\

i got mine because i read of homebrew from a mag about the psp so i went to buy the lowest version psp
    secret message!
    I used to have a signature here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    i got mine because the graphics looked so nice and because it could play videos
    thats pretty much the same for me. and then i found out about homebrew

I wasn't that keen to get a PSP when they first came out. Then my brother had one and showed me GTA and I was blown away by the quality of the screen. This is what really sold me on the PSP. I mostly use it for commercial and homebrew games, although when I first got it, I aimed to use it more as a media player (which it still gets used for, just not as much as the games now).

The most enjoyable use I have found is reliving my childhood thru all the amazing emulators.

I got it after playing lumines and upgraded to 2.00 before learning about homebrew but the 2.00 didnt take long to come out

I bought one the day it came out because I wanted to use it as a music player and for the amazing graphics. I discovered homebrew around last August and have been into it ever since. I have never upgraded, although I downgraded to 1.0 for fun.

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

I'm GETTING mine because we just trade in a bunch of redemption tickets and the homebrew scene seems awesome.

I just hope it doesn't have a new motherboard, I want thew Smash Bros for PSP with downloadable characters...

I got mine because as soon as they said it would acess data through a MS device, something in my head said..."Imagine...Emulation & Homebrew, in the palm of your hands...bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!"...it was probably that little devil conscience.

...That, and also because I was thinking of buying a mp3 player at the time...My CD's have been stolen from my car twice already...Good thing I always keep the originals at home.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information