Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Drivin' my PSP around...

Densika how do you feel about porting kstars for your device?Also would it be possible to make a similar link to hook up a cellphone to psp for anywhere internet access?Great work!

DCEmu Newbie

this is very very nice, i cant wait 'till the release keep up the great job.

Quote Originally Posted by NoQuarter
    Densika how do you feel about porting kstars for your device?Also would it be possible to make a similar link to hook up a cellphone to psp for anywhere internet access?Great work!
    I'll leave other planets for phase II :-)
    about the phone link - not sure if too many phones these days have serial ports...

DCEmu Newbie

Just ordered the GPS module for ~70€.

Can't wait for the release.

öö... Wow?!

DCEmu Newbie

Default Gps

Im sorry for asking the dumb questions before, Deniska, I haven't had more than 10 free minutes of free time in the past week. I think it's great what you're doing, it will be the most useful homebrew application for the PSP thus far.

Keep up the good work, sir!

p.s. Some thoughts that have come to mind related to navigation: While route planning would be a huge undertaking, if a person were to "mark" their destination somehow (Or just enter coordinates) you could have a side pane with a compass/pointer pointing towards those coordinates, and calculate distance, and possibly eta. Or just make it like GTA with the little arrow/blip thing I always liked the gps side-pane on Streets & trips, it looks good imo.

I have some other ideas that Id like to share with you when I have time, involving realtime tracking of vehicles/people, and other things that would incorporate nicely into your software - eventually.
    Just get a version 1 out there so you can beat $ony to the punch!

Has anyone heard what, if any, software will be packaged with the sony gps for psp?

Quote Originally Posted by A Fn NOOB
    Has anyone heard what, if any, software will be packaged with the sony gps for psp?
    sony got a map viewer for japan out. i think it will be usable with the gps device. correct me if i am wrong

DCEmu Newbie

Thumbs up You Will Be The King, Deniska

Every Of Us Are Waiting For Deniska´s Good News. You Are The Best.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information