Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: PSPVBA: GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP v1.2.4

Quote Originally Posted by baby_rocket_dolls
    ok why dosent it say that lol ok my friends asking how to downgrade his psp from 2.8 to 1.5?
    thanks for the help :d

edit: im giving up untill someone releases a 2.6 version lol
    Not sure how familiar you are with homebrew, but if your trying to run this emulator directly from your PSPs game menu it will not work, nor will any homebrew on your firmware.

Only 1.0 and 1.5 can run homebrew directly, on 2.6 you will need a copy of GTA: liberty city stories and the 'GTA Eloader' http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...threadid=21672

This works by having you load GTA, choose a certain save file and then the PSP will boot into a menu for you to choose homebrew apps from. This is complicated but is the only way to get access to the hardware on higher firmware PSPs at the moment.

You could also look into downgrading your 2.6 PSP: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28007

Hope that was of some use to you.

Quote Originally Posted by bah
    Not sure how familiar you are with homebrew, but if your trying to run this emulator directly from your PSPs game menu it will not work, nor will any homebrew on your firmware.

Only 1.0 and 1.5 can run homebrew directly, on 2.6 you will need a copy of GTA: liberty city stories and the 'GTA Eloader' http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...threadid=21672

This works by having you load GTA, choose a certain save file and then the PSP will boot into a menu for you to choose homebrew apps from. This is complicated but is the only way to get access to the hardware on higher firmware PSPs at the moment.

You could also look into downgrading your 2.6 PSP: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28007

Hope that was of some use to you.
    hey thanks but what happens to my psp if i downgrade?

won't my psp not be able to do certain things? :s if so what?

i'm thinking of downgrading
    thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by baby_rocket_dolls
    hey thanks but what happens to my psp if i downgrade?

won't my psp not be able to do certain things? :s if so what?

i'm thinking of downgrading
    thanks for the help.
    Bro, don't take this as sarcastic, but you should be in the PSP Help forums. It's located here:

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=80

You'll find all the help you need. Our forum members are very helpful & friendly. Good luck.

baby_rocket_dolls: PM me with your questions if you want, I'll help where I can.

Mr Shizzy's right though, check out the help forum and you should find answers to most of your questions.

DCEmu Newbie

Salut Zx, un nouvel emulateur GBA est sortie sur PSP : gpSP v0.5beta, je l'ai essayé et est complètement fluide pour une grande partie des jeux, peut-etre pourrait tu y jetter un oeuil pour le rendre plus stable et lui rajouter un menu, ce ne sont que dessupposition, peut-etre est-ce impossible, en tout cas bravo pour tout ce que tu as fait jusqu'a maintenant et merci.

Quote Originally Posted by Airtoof
    Salut Zx, un nouvel emulateur GBA est sortie sur PSP : gpSP v0.5beta, je l'ai essayé et est complètement fluide pour une grande partie des jeux, peut-etre pourrait tu y jetter un oeuil pour le rendre plus stable et lui rajouter un menu, ce ne sont que dessupposition, peut-etre est-ce impossible, en tout cas bravo pour tout ce que tu as fait jusqu'a maintenant et merci.
    Oui je sais bien, je suis en contact avec l'auteur ... cet emulateur est tres prometteur, et Exauphase ajoutera certainement une belle interface avec des menus etc ... il faut juste etre patient .

For people who don't understand french langage : Airtoof wondered if i can add a UI to gpsp, and i answer that Exauphase will surely do it in a near futur, so we just have to wait
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

just tried the latest update with V-Rally3- skip 3,turbo 2 and ARM 5. very playable. Also Wario Ware Inc with same settings but runs a little slower.

Quote Originally Posted by zx-81
    Oui je sais bien, je suis en contact avec l'auteur ... cet emulateur est tres prometteur, et Exauphase ajoutera certainement une belle interface avec des menus etc ... il faut juste etre patient .

For people who don't understand french langage : Airtoof wondered if i can add a UI to gpsp, and i answer that Exauphase will surely do it in a near futur, so we just have to wait
    Juste pour te dire ZX que tu as fait de l'excellent travail jusqu'à maintenant et merci pour tout ce que tu as fait.

(just a msg to say that ZX has done a fantastic work and thank for all you have already done.)

Blog Entries

where can i go to find gba roms? google has been of no help.............

Thread Information