Thread: Which memory card for supercard lite micro-sd?

DCEmu Newbie

Default Which memory card for supercard lite micro-sd?

Hi guys

I have almost decided on a supercard lite (unless anyone can persuade me otherwise : ) and want to order a card. I have heard that mobymemory are quite cheap for the uk so i was wondering if i should opt for a higher speed card or if the standard one will suffice for each of these options-

1) Legal Backups
    2) Homebrew
    3) Mp3's miscellanious

link here for the cards im considering (1G Sandisk and ultra which is out of stock)

http://www.mobymemory.com/SanDisk_Ki...mory_Cards.asp

Thanks

DCEmu Rookie

www.newegg.com sells microsd's for really cheap but I don't think they ship to you. You could see if they do.

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for the reply battle royale x. Unfortunately that company wont ship to me but thanks for the suggestion.

What I really want to know is if the cost/ effort to track down a faster card like the sandisk ultra 2 is worth it or whether i would be fine opting for the standard model with regard to my earlier categories.

Hey I found Sandisk 1gb and 2gb on consoleplus.co.uk but there not cheap, average really, £30ish for 1gb, £60ish for 2gb

www.supercardstore.com has Sandisk MicroSD 1Gb cards for £28. I use one and all games work fine.

you could check ebay for some cheap ones, just be carefull because alot of them are fake...(they work, but jsut not as fast)

umm i used moby memeroy, and i think yuo should get the ez4 lite, IMO, from www.cheapmod.net

mobymemory cost me £25. delivered. i used the 1st class delivery, and it came one day ofter they shipped.

DCEmu Newbie

Yeh what memory card should i get for the supercard Lite as i want as little lag as possible?

Thread Information