Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Copyright Law Starts Today In France - Bad News for Internet

Well said voltron!!!!!

Well, Apple doesn't HAVE to do anything. They can simply pull out of France. It would be risky for Apple, but a lot of people might get upset and demand that the law be revoked as they begin losing all foreign hardware companies. (Maybe I can leave out the word "foreign." France seems to only have coders)

When faced with losing the business of a small country or losing my corner on the global market, I'd probably get the fcuk out of France.

Even better, instead of pulling out completely, they should stop selling all technology, and just have a store for MP3 accessories. Then as other companies would have to release their secrets, Apple could get the upper hand on their business.

Then after just a couple years of this craziness France will become a country of technological accessories; as all companies will have stopped offering their technogear and only offer faceplates and headphones for the things that you can no longer buy in France.

Can't you just see it. Go to BestBuy in France and all they have are faceplates, leather carrying cases, remotes, and batteries.

HAHA......

i'm French. i'm glad i live in the US

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information