Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide: Capcom Play System 2 Emulator for the Sony PlayStation Portable

DCEmu Newbie

sorry....got ahead of myself. I just figured it out. And Marvel vs Capcom works great (i added the 'u' to the zip file and works fine) with the settings described here!!
    Thanks a million for this emulator!! You have made my PSP!!!

DCEmu Newbie

hello

DCEmu Newbie

how exactly do play the games
    i tried a bunch of those CPSP2P things and still doesn't work could someone please help me i'm trying to put the X-Men VS StreetFighter game and could someone tell where i can get the emulator so i can play it on my PSP please?

nice tut

thanx, i love this emu btw

exept that some of the bigger games are still laggy..

This emu has me busy busy busy all day.
    ...I have a question about a game though...
    It's called "Warzard" and most people know it as "Red Earth"...I was just wondering if this game falls under CPS2 or CPS3? I've never actually played the game...just seen the awesome screens in awe...The Sprites quality on it really looks breathtaking. Can somebody let me know if they've ran it succesfully on this Emulator, and how well does it play? ...I'm still searching the net for it, so if you know how or where to get it, please contact me by PM.

Thank you.

EDIT/EDIT/EDIT/EDIT/EDIT/EDIT/EDIT/EDIT/EDIT/EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I've found the MAME rom for Warzard (warzard.zip) , but I have yet to get home from work and Convert/test it out on the latest CPS2 emu....Anybody know if it will work? All I've noticed is that it has similar file structure than all my other CPS2 zipped roms.

EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVERMIND ALL THE TALK HERE I just found out it's a CPS3 game...sux, I was really looking forward to playing this awesome looking game....I guess I thought it was CPS2 because chibi Tessa shows up in Pocket Fighter...a CPS2 game... Oh well... I'll probably be checking the game out on my PC anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by Apoklepz
    EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2/EDIT 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVERMIND ALL THE TALK HERE I just found out it's a CPS3 game...sux, I was really looking forward to playing this awesome looking game....I guess I thought it was CPS2 because chibi Tessa shows up in Pocket Fighter...a CPS2 game... Oh well... I'll probably be checking the game out on my PC anyways...
    Theres some crazy fatality moves in this game! ...splitting the character in two, organ removal, limb slicing, decapitation, artery rupture etc. ...All very 'Mortal Combat' like for a Capcom game!

TOASTY!!! Heh...Yeah, this game rocks! I've been pretty busy playing it and ripping sprites on my laptop for the last two days, and all I gotta say it's a real shame CAPCOM hasn't ported this rare gem over to any of the Home or portable consoles...I'm a HUGE Capcom follower...I've bought many of their original games, their awesome Annual Illustration Books...and a few times even Street Fighter & Resident Evil toys...But as of late, they're not doing much to impress me.They're way too busy making money out of their old, old, old, soooooo old stuff...which BTW we can already emulate and play for free. At least the Monster Hunter series keeps me busy nowadays, but I'd really like to see Solid Capcom Masterpieces like Capcom vs. SNK, Marvel vs. Capcom, Street Fighter III, Resident Evil, Onimusha and Devil May Cry games sometime in the future on PSP...How much would that rock?...I'm just kinda pissed at the fact that They're kinda turning into SNK when it comes to PSP...Huge Developer in the past, now a Huge "port-your-old-stuff" Developer...I mean, what NEW games have they brought to the PSP table that are not ports...Hmmmmm, let's see...Monster Hunter &.....Uh, that's it...well, the new 3D-like renders on Ghost and Goblin's and Megaman X were alright, but other than that, Capcom's releases on PSP have been pretty LAME.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoklepz
    TOASTY!!! Heh...Yeah, this game rocks! I've been pretty busy playing it and ripping sprites on my laptop for the last two days, and all I gotta say it's a real shame CAPCOM hasn't ported this rare gem over to any of the Home or portable consoles...I'm a HUGE Capcom follower...I've bought many of their original games, their awesome Annual Illustration Books...and a few times even Street Fighter & Resident Evil toys...But as of late, they're not doing much to impress me.They're way too busy making money out of their old, old, old, soooooo old stuff...which BTW we can already emulate and play for free. At least the Monster Hunter series keeps me busy nowadays, but I'd really like to see Solid Capcom Masterpieces like Capcom vs. SNK, Marvel vs. Capcom, Street Fighter III, Resident Evil, Onimusha and Devil May Cry games sometime in the future on PSP...How much would that rock?...I'm just kinda pissed at the fact that They're kinda turning into SNK when it comes to PSP...Huge Developer in the past, now a Huge "port-your-old-stuff" Developer...I mean, what NEW games have they brought to the PSP table that are not ports...Hmmmmm, let's see...Monster Hunter &.....Uh, that's it...well, the new 3D-like renders on Ghost and Goblin's and Megaman X were alright, but other than that, Capcom's releases on PSP have been pretty LAME.
    It is strange that Wazard hasnt been ported yet, it really is a quality game too. I do agree with ya that they've gone a bit limp lately though (bar Monster hunter and GnG), but I've got faith in them eventualy delivering the goods in the futute! One port I'd love to see on PSP though (and I know it would be pushing the system a wee bit) is ResiEvil 4... I sooo love this game on the GC!

To be honest if it wasnt for NJ's CPS1&2 masterpeices, I would have been very grateful right now with what they are releasing with the 'Capcom Classics' games on PSP (I never thought I'd have arcade perfect games on the go). We'll just have to wait for Capcom to catch up and resume pushing the boundries with some new 'great' titles.

Great tutorial. Works flawlessly!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information