Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Guide: Capcom Play System 2 Emulator for the Sony PlayStation Portable

DCEmu Newbie

Nvm i got it working thank you ^.^

DCEmu Newbie

Most games over 20mbs lags in this emulator when it constatly loads from the memory stick... when it doesn't load, it's smooth... and it only loads the first time the animation is played, then it's in the memory or something....

How can I make it not lag when it's loading while playing?. I read that someone had the same problem and he said he solved it by formatting his MS with the format option in the menu on PSP, I did that and it still loads while playing.

Quote Originally Posted by IronX View Post
    Most games over 20mbs lags in this emulator when it constatly loads from the memory stick... when it doesn't load, it's smooth... and it only loads the first time the animation is played, then it's in the memory or something....

How can I make it not lag when it's loading while playing?. I read that someone had the same problem and he said he solved it by formatting his MS with the format option in the menu on PSP, I did that and it still loads while playing.
    Unfortunetly a few of the bigger Vs games do lag. My fav game 'Xmen vs street fighter' doesnt really lag at all, and Marvel Vs Capcom is pretty good too... if youve got a 1.5 or 2.71se PSP make sure you have the final Kernel Mode version of the emulator as this runs the smoothest!

edit: I'm a very happy bunny at the mo cause my bro (who's hobbie is doing up knackered arcade machines) has just won on ebay 'Super Streetfighter 2 Turbo' (rom and mainboard) - complete with working battery! ..woo hoo!

DCEmu Newbie

I have tried both versions of the emulators, both lags because it keeps loading during the fights.

It only runs smooth when all the movies have been performed and therefore are in the memory.

Two seperate questions:
    1. Anyone have a link to the bg, icon, etc in the first post because that link is dead?
    2. Anyone know what files you can delete in the rom files for both xmvsf and mvsc after you cache them?

Quote Originally Posted by NyghtcrawleR View Post
    Two seperate questions:
    1. Anyone have a link to the bg, icon, etc in the first post because that link is dead?
    2. Anyone know what files you can delete in the rom files for both xmvsf and mvsc after you cache them?
    1. http://filexoom.com/files/11984/CPS2PSP_GFX_AT3.zip

2. The files that end with "*.13" throught "*.20".

Quote Originally Posted by XEvilBladesX View Post
    1. http://filexoom.com/files/11984/CPS2PSP_GFX_AT3.zip

2. The files that end with "*.13" throught "*.20".
    Cool thanks. Now is the .13 to .20 thing for both games? I assume so...anyway, how can you tell in general what files you can delete for any other roms?

Quote Originally Posted by NyghtcrawleR View Post
    Cool thanks. Now is the .13 to .20 thing for both games? I assume so...anyway, how can you tell in general what files you can delete for any other roms?
    By both games do you mean, the chache file and the ROM file? if so no only in the ROM file which should be a ".Zip". ill post a pick when I get the chance of how the files look like.

A bit off-topic question: Does anyone know what files I need to delete in order to reduce the rom size for neo geo emu?

Quote Originally Posted by XEvilBladesX View Post
    By both games do you mean, the chache file and the ROM file? if so no only in the ROM file which should be a ".Zip". ill post a pick when I get the chance of how the files look like.
    I meant the rom file for the tow different games xmvsf and mvsc. I figured that part out as much. What I want to know is how you can tell which files you can delete, say for other games too besides the versus games.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information