Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Guide: Capcom Play System 2 Emulator for the Sony PlayStation Portable

Ok, I'm bumping this to see if anyone knows if the last 2.06 sources have been altered to allow Wi-Fi able Bootlegs, since last I checked, the Bootleg versions of the 2.06 build by NJ don't allow Wi-Fi ahdoc between 2 PSPs.

Thanks

DCEmu Newbie

Hi there everyone....I just modded my PSP today so I am relatively new at this whole thing. I was able to get some PS1 games running fine on my PSP, but the CPS2PSP emulator seems to be a whole new issue. Here is my problem: I am running the 2.6.0 version of the emulator, but every time I go to start the emulator, it kicks be out saying "The game could not be started. 8002014C" I have followed every step and I have my directories set up as follows:

[GAME]

-cps2psp
    ->CACHE
    ->ROMS
    ->rominfo.cps2
    ->zipname.cps2
    ->EBOOT.PBP

-cps2psp%
    ->EBOOT.PBP

Does anyone have any suggestions or guidance for this n00b? Thank you very much in advance and sorry to be a bother.

I updated the guide to its final version, just wanted to bump this to let you guys know. This is final because as far as I can tell there won't be an update, for the emulator, for quite a while.

DCEmu Newbie

im having the same problem. the cps2 emulator could not be started. i have followed all the steps. what is wrong?? btw my version is 3.52 M33-3

Can a fat psp run this?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information