Thread: please help

DCEmu Newbie

Default please help

im sorry guys ive just managed to downgrade my psp to 1.5 from 2.6. However i am still unable to get any emulator running, when i put the files and emulators onto the card they dont appear in any menu when i fire up the psp am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by coevin
    im sorry guys ive just managed to downgrade my psp to 1.5 from 2.6. However i am still unable to get any emulator running, when i put the files and emulators onto the card they dont appear in any menu when i fire up the psp am i missing something?
    Format your memory stick then put bouth the files example NES and NES% in the games folder of your memory card. Then go to games menu on memory stick and start game from there

DCEmu Newbie

I did excatly as u suggested put the 2 folders inside the games folder but still no joy. When i go back to the menus they are nowhere to be seen? arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh lol im going insane

Did you look under the memstick in the games section of your xmb,some people expext them to just show up in the main xmb.

Thread Information