Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumour Mill Time - New PSone Emulator for PSP Announced

yeah but qj are a joke $n!pr even tho he always leaves us wanting more i would put my trust in him

Default to dagger

the poster who posted about zombi at qj didnt say he was friends with him or that he knew him , he just said he was a reader u dork!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mavsman4457
    At this point I'm not sure how people can think that this is fake. Sniper has been backing it up all day and considering the fact that he has 500+ posts here I doubt that he would want to ruin his name for a little attention over a fake PS1 emu. It's going to be interesting to see what the doubters have to say if this emu is released and to see what sniper and other believers like myself would have to say if this is a fake.
    You base this only on post count? I could be a nice guy and spam up tah 500 posts and do the same thing. How can this be real. This is no different than all the other fakers, "Yeh I got this thing rning mad fast y0 but you can't have it cuz i r like not don yet bot It wil be otu l8er so yew kan plai too D!!!!" This what this has a spawn with a high post count backing him up. This is not real and will never be. A computer can't even use PSX at at 500mhz with a 32mb video card and 256 ram (Or well for that matter). If it is so real why don't they send it to an admin. No video, no screens or no info will prove this is real unless it is reled. Guess what, it's not and will never be. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by dagger89
    Quite simple... Look back to the Zombi N64 incident. The newsposter of qj.net said he was FRIENDS with the coder and KNEW HIM WELL. He was 100% confident it would be released. Why should we believe $n!pr? No offense, but he has nothing but words. Do words make an emulator? No. I need a definitive piece of proof, not some worthless words.

Just my 2 cents.
    Huge difference here as the whole scene knows who the guy is whos making the PSX emulator (and has actually MADE programs for PSP before).

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimitedv2
    You base this only on post count? I could be a nice guy and spam up tah 500 posts and do the same thing. How can this be real. This is no different than all the other fakers, "Yeh I got this thing rning mad fast y0 but you can't have it cuz i r like not don yet bot It wil be otu l8er so yew kan plai too D!!!!" This what this has a spawn with a high post count backing him up. This is not real and will never be. A computer can't even use PSX at at 500mhz with a 32mb video card and 256 ram (Or well for that matter). If it is so real why don't they send it to an admin. No video, no screens or no info will prove this is real unless it is reled. Guess what, it's not and will never be. Get over it.
    u idiot screenshots dont prove anything. but i think this is real

Quote Originally Posted by $n!pR
    Huge difference here as the whole scene knows who the guy is whos making the PSX emulator (and has actually MADE programs for PSP before).
    Well give us a name..... Til then I call bullsh!t

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dagger89
    Well give us a name..... Til then I call bullsh!t
    hmmm.if he gives names then sony will find out these people and arrest their ass, so I dont think hes gonna do it.

oh man, time to break out my collection of psx games i used to play! TEKKEN,1,2,and 3 HERE I COME! OH, I DIDNT FORGET YOU FINAL FANTASY!

Erm, who are you talking too steve?

PSP User

I can't wait to see how this turns out

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information