Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Rumour Mill Time - New PSone Emulator for PSP Announced

The truth is I could care less who is a mod. And did they really have anything to do with today's downgrader release? Because apparently a bunch of french people are behind this emulator -_-

Also I must say I love to see you get worked up Snipr taking immediate action and warning the person. Definently mature of you . But I guess I will get warned/banned for this post also. Snipr I think you have to stop backing things, and making everybody excited for something that may turn out fake. I mean did you actually get a proof of concept or anything? No you didn't?... ya I thought so. Why do you get worked up over apparently "A stupid person", he does make worth while points believe it or not, if you look pass the flame he did on why this is fake. I mean hey look how much hype Zombi146 had. The whole PSPupdates moderator was backing that guy "Heck it made the front page" And we all saw what happened with that. Don't take this personal Snipr "sry if you do" But I think you get too much credit on what you do, I mean the only thing you did after all was Beta test for PSmonkey (OMG amazing). Yes, its great your a mod and everything. But I just want you to understand why so many people think this is fake. And maybe you can say "Its not a 100% chance of this being real" If this was another person talking about this "Not you" like me if I brought up a topic like this, it would get locked by a mod, Wraggster, etc because I don't have a stupid rank under my user name. So I don't think this emulator is real just because it has a lot of support, and lots of hype. Videos proove nothing people. And we all know words proove nothing. And last a all time classic Pictures mean 100% nothing.

Ahmen to that pkmaximum! Go French people! (I'm French! )

Yes, instead of a PSX emu today you get a 2.71 downgrader. Are you happy now?

some people dont appreciate $hit i hope when this comes out people apologise for the bs and learn that just because there have been fakes dont they have to say everythings fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    I will believe it when its on my memory card
    Same here!

Damn i dont get why people are getting so worked up about this. The emu didnt come out because they stopped working on it to code the 2.71 downgrader is that so hard to understand.

-!-
    /\

hopefully it comes out this weekend

DCEmu Newbie

I completely appreciate coders and what they do! Hell, I respect anyone who can come out any homebrew on there PSP. What I don't appreciate/respect are people who go around saying things that can hardly be proven I don't care who says it. If a coder wants to say something he will say it. They don't need spawns to hype people up about something that can hardly be verified as true. I could do this, take a few pics on my psp of psx games and get to know someone who has been around for a while and minupulate them to go along with my little hoax.

If a PSX emu was released today we would just have a lot of bitching people because its not up to speed. Your damned if you do and damned if you dont I guess.
    The peeps behind the downgrader should be getting props. Whats a couple more weeks for a PSX emu, eh? In the meantime we have some GBA and N64 gaming to do.

ANY PSone emu would be good enough for me (unless unplayable). Even a proof-of-concept version would be enough!

Thread Information