Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DCEmu Asks - Which Current Console Do You Like Best?

DCEmu Newbie

Xbox 360 for me. Even though i'm on to my 2nd one now. Crap quality but great afforadable console. PS3 might be technically better, but that doesn't make it better. I remember buying 3 PS1's during it's life time. It had It's own teething problems too, but that didn't mean it wasn't a great console. I sold my Wii cause of the rubbish games around now. I was impressed with the original lineup of games, but seriously, besides mario galaxy 2, what other games are worth buying for it?

DCEmu Newbie

PSP, nobody said I can't name Handheld Consoles :x
    <3 My PSP

Blog Entries

PlayStation 3... Because it's the only console I currently play, although owning a Wii and 360.

DCEmu Rookie

I would say PC, but since you want a console it has to be the PS3, you can argue the 360 has more games all you want but a lot of them are junk, the 360 exclusives aint really anything special, halo series = another generic shooter, forza and PGR are poor even compared to the need for speed games, fable the RPG game were every1 wins because people don't like to lose.

the PS3 may of lost some of it's exclusives but it's not the exclusives that make the console, all it proves is that MS is more willing to buy peoples opinions. all the 360 exclusives are there because MS bought them the majority of PS3 exclusives are there because the dev's needed/wanted the PS3 hardware.

as for any1 stating live is a reason to get a 360, I see it more as a reason not to get one (I pretty much never use my 360 as I refuse to be held to ransom just to play online) that is before taking into account MMO firms pulling out of the 360 due to the closed nature of live (Square being the latest one not to develop FF14 for the 360 as they want one server for every1 and MS wont allow it) you also have firms such as the BBC who offer a free service online that has to remain free having to stop developing their service for the 360 due to MS wanting to make it part of the gold subscription

the fact is the xbox's are money cows they always have been, MS makes all the hardware proprietary so no third party can under cut them allowing them to gouge the user with over priced components.

this is why people can argue price all they want but to get a 360 and PS3 both to the same memory and able support 4 players the 360 would cost more buy the time you bought the MS hard drive, the 3 controllers and 4 battery packs. that is before adding in the price of live for every year you own the console, at least when Sony have brought out there subscription service you are getting something for your money.

DCEmu Legend

I have all 3 and I'd have to say the PS3 is my favorite. However, between Halo and Call of Duty, I play my 360 Elite more than anything else.

DCEmu Newbie

I no that the Dreamcast isn't current but, the current consoles in my opinion can't hold a candle to it!! Ok, if I have to pick a current console I think I would have to choose the PS3. I just hate having to pay $50 to $60 dollars a game.

Handled consoles counted in?? than PANDORA!!! If no, then ps3, because with wii you have to do jumpy jumpy stuff with the controller, with 360 there's fee to paly games online!! well 360 has halo, but....

I like Wii the best too. I have a XBox 360 but do not use it much, although I do intend to get back to Half Life 2 on it some day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information