Thread: DCEmu ThemePSP Custom Themes thread

psp DCEmu ThemePSP Custom Themes thread

I thought it would be a good idea if DCEmu started up its own ThemePSP thread allowing members to share their themes for use with ThemePSP. Please do not include any custom gameboots made with the illegal leaked umd tools.

I hope everyone else thinks this is a good idea.
    Enjoy!

DCEmu Pro

Talking Heres a custom theme I made :)

Yes Fantastic idea motz its about time somebody opened a thread like this here, heres a theme I made for personal use but you may as well all have it...

It is called Briggzy's Theme Blue and contains a Custom Bootsound (From Final Fantasy X), Custom Gameboot (POP Blue Disc), a Custom Picture (Made By Me) and Custom Font (The Corona Font). It is completely safe (I give you my word) and also works with devhook .

Addition it also plays music during the flash as well, it is a piano remix I did of a song from Final Fantasy X, only took 5 minutes but I like it

Attachment 8616

Default A couple of backgrounds...

Well, it ain't a complete theme per se, but just a couple of BG's that I resized myself and my custom Emulator PIC1.png, that I made way back in the days of UoSnes9x, and that last pic...well, I think most of us in the PSP scene know the feeling...Enjoy!

Thread Information