Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good Spanish Dreamcast Forum

Blog Entries

Default Good Spanish Dreamcast Forum

while searching the net to beat Hawq and Dr Zoidberg :P

i noticed this forum http://www.talfi.redtotalonline.net/...iewforum.php?3

any spanish people here that notice any good stuff on there?

Default Re: Good Spanish Dreamcast Forum

[quote author=Wraggster link=board=dcemu;num=1081937687;start=0#0 date=04/14/04 at 12:14:47]while searching the net to beat Hawq and Dr Zoidberg :P

i noticed this forum http://www.talfi.redtotalonline.net/...iewforum.php?3

any spanish people here that notice any good stuff on there?[/quote]

Hi Wraggster,

first of all... excuse my poor english but my native language is spanish.

I'm Talfi, the admin of Talfi's World (www.talfi.net). Our community is being very creative and a lot of interested people are giving their ideas to make some proyects.

In our forums, if you can understand a little our language, you can see what I'm talking about. Chui, the guy you talked in the news, is one of the most interesting programmers in our community because he has a lot of great projects and we are very excited with them.

Our 'new' web is a meeting point for many people and we want to offer the best we can found in the net. We have changed our news system and sections and now we are working to make ir better (also you can see your headlines in our web ).

If you have any question i'll answer you without problems, don't worry.

Regards

Blog Entries

Wow Hi Talfi

Nice for you to visit us

Ive noticed that the English Speaking Dreamcast Sites miss a lot of good information from forums and sites like yours where some of the most avid Dreamcast fans and coders are, hopefully this site with the staff and visitors and also sites like yours we can bring the Worldwide Dreamcast community more together

Over the years ive grown a bit more understanding of the Spanish language from sites like Emulatronia, EmuDek and Edadfutura.

Ive noticed on the Spanish Dreamcast sites and emulation sites talk of a Dreamcast Party 2004 and was wondering what is was about and can we help to promote it

Any contests for the Dreamcast Homebrew/Emulation/Commercial scene is good for all of us as it keeps people coming back.

Congratulations for your hard work and pleased to meet you *

Spain have a lot of emulation fans and some sites, like mine, want to keep this feeling alive. Talfi's World was born in 1999 but the actual content is far away from the original idea (compatibility lists around N64 emulators and something else). We were in 'the dark side' for many time but at least we 'saw the light at the end of the tunnel' and now we are a community who wants to help and inform about the Dreamcast, GP32, XboX, PS1/PS2 and Arcade scene.

About our stuff, projects and development there is a coadmin, Propeller, who has joined free programs, compilers and other things to help people to create their own emulators, games and ports. You can find this tools for free here :
    http://www.talfi.redtotalonline.net/...oad.php?list.9 (Entorno de Desarrollo para DC)

I hope we can share information and news to keep in touch.

Regards

DCEmu Newbie

I haven't looked at any of the Spanish projects, but I'm wondering if anyone is brave enough to translate any of them that are relatively text heavy to English, or even vice-versa, English to Spanish to help out that community.

Blog Entries

It makes you wonder that around the world we could all be missing out on releases just due to the language barrier.

DCEmu Coder

Hi!

And Talfi don't forgott me who post the tut about DEV-C++ for Dreamcast and that it made Propeller's setup/install/all-in-one reality. *??? ???

-edit:
    Environ that Sherezo used or still uses for SuperFamicast.

-Mekanaizer-
    &&
    Don't dream, play DreamCast!!!

DCEmu Newbie

Hi, wraggster, congrats for your work here, it shows us you're a supreme DC scener

I would like to publicly thank Mekanaizer for the good work with his tutorials, and for trying to help everybody at Talfi's DC programming forum. I mentioned him as the most important fella in the development of the DCFreeDev programming environment, but looks like nobody has read the credits nor the readme file contained on the original release rars :-/

My only goal for that environment was that *anybody* who wanted to develop for the Dreamcast could just do it. It's a click 'n run environment for Windows (it took me several weeks to learn how to install a program in windows, as I have never used windows before) and everybody can freely install it and develop, with every library developed for the Dreamcast.

Currently, that environment is in spanish, but if there's any interest, I would translate it to english and release it again.

Thanks, wraggster, thanks for developing such a nice site, with fresh news everytime and good lookin' interviews.

Propeller

Blog Entries

[quote author=Propeller link=board=dcemu;num=1081937687;start=0#7 date=04/17/04 at 01:56:47]
    I would like to publicly thank Mekanaizer for the good work with his tutorials, and for trying to help everybody at Talfi's DC programming forum. I mentioned him as the most important fella in the development of the DCFreeDev programming environment, but looks like nobody has read the credits nor the readme file contained on the original release rars :-/

My only goal for that environment was that *anybody* who wanted to develop for the Dreamcast could just do it. It's a click 'n run environment for Windows (it took me several weeks to learn how to install a program in windows, as I have never used windows before) and everybody can freely install it and develop, with every library developed for the Dreamcast.

Currently, that environment is in spanish, but if there's any interest, I would translate it to english and release it again.
    Propeller[/quote]

Wow your "click 'n run environment for Windows " sounds very interesting as there are many people who arent gifted as coders but who do like to Mod(beats of rage) and try and help the scene in some way.

An english version of this software would be awesome

Thanks for the kind words and for you and the Spanish Dreamcast Scene for their great work.

Nice Avatar too

My fave film of the last year

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks, wraggster.

Please expect an english version of that integrated development environment.

Propeller

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information