Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turrican Release 3 (Level 2 Demo) Released!

Blog Entries

psp Turrican Release 3 (Level 2 Demo) Released!

Arguru and PSP 3D have just released a new demo of Turrican PSP, homebrew clone of the popular Metroid/Turrican games. This project has been ongoing for some time now, but each release is looking drastically improved over the last. The latest version features a ton of new eye candy, from weather effects to new enemies and game animation sequences, and also has many updates to the level wrappers and boss systems. The game is a blast; look forward to a full release soon, and mad props to Arguru for all his hard work!

New features/fixes in Release 3 include:
    - Weather effects system (map opcodes: r0 = no rain, r1 = rain, r2 = snow).
    - Proper intro/title sequence.
    - Proper game over sequence.
    - Alien mini-spiders / Eggs (spider breed) enemies.
    - "Walker" enemies.
    - Big / small spike ball enemies.
    - Boss system (only one boss defined 'storm gauntlet', map opcode : 'f0'). Don't use it yet.
    - Level wraps nearly finished.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

The last demo of this game was really good and i cant wait for the final version, I like the new and strange look to level 2. Hope the final one will have more than 2-3 levels though.
    LEARN, MASTER and ACHIEVE!!
    'Bruce Lee'

DCEmu Newbie

Up............

sweeeeeet bob1919 told me this was on the way soon didnt i tell you guys ARGURU KINGof the CODERS!!!!!!!gr8 work psp3d your a wonderfull " sister site" for dcemu as a matter of fact its the only other psp site ill visit DAILEY!

Now you can mod even more vetta! Keep up the great work guys!

This is such a professional homebrew I love it! (It keeps Vetta off the streets too which is good! ). Im sooooo looking forward to seeing this homebrew when its completed!

lol....well SP is been super busy anyone want to be my new MOD POSTER! ....lol...ive been waiting for a while for him to get a sec to post up the SMW skins pack 3 and my new turrican mod HALF SONIC and HALF goku charicter ....but ill get to work on this one real soon......if pspdemon ( bfellow modder here @ DCemu) does decide to finish linkens quest ive made a lil final fantasy mod of that 2 ....hey nice to see you guys nick and dawd how have you guys been??? im back with a vengence!!! ... lol

DCEmu Newbie

This is a bit off topic, but I thought it needed to be mentioned.

Vettacossx, I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this to you, but you might want to alphabatise your sig. People use your sig to find your mods, and having them alphabatised by name and/or mod type might help even more than it does. Just a suggestion. Thanks for all you do for the scene.

And great job Arguru! This game is coming along quite nicely. The graphics are top quality.

Quote Originally Posted by vettacossx
    lol....well SP is been super busy anyone want to be my new MOD POSTER! ....lol...ive been waiting for a while for him to get a sec to post up the SMW skins pack 3 and my new turrican mod HALF SONIC and HALF goku charicter ....but ill get to work on this one real soon......if pspdemon ( bfellow modder here @ DCemu) does decide to finish linkens quest ive made a lil final fantasy mod of that 2 ....hey nice to see you guys nick and dawd how have you guys been??? im back with a vengence!!! ... lol
    Wondering where you'd got to! Its quiet when youre not releasing oodles of MODs! Like the sound of the FF linkens quest Maybe (the same with Turrican) they'll redo the startup screens etc. with new names (i.e: instead of Turrican it says "Goku" when it loads )

*EDIT: Was just going through SP's Homebrew Utopia thread and read Vetta was quitting Read every post 'till I found you were staying on the MODs! (Phew!)

Quote Originally Posted by vettacossx
    ....hey nice to see you guys nick and dawd how have you guys been??? im back with a vengence!!! ... lol
    Well im fine thanks...haven't seen you around in a while as well...how u been? lol And the sound of the FF mod sounds good..can't wait!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information