Thread: help with memory stick .IND file

Default help with memory stick .IND file

ok, so i plugged my psp into my PC, and I went under the PSP folder, and it presented me with two options: system, and mem_stick.IND. Now I know for a fact that in order to put emus and homebrew on your PSP, you need to put them iin the GAME folder, which is in the memory stick folder. problem is, my PC doesn't have a program that can read the memory stick file, which is .IND. I looked online when I was prompted to do so, and apparently the right software to read it costs $879! wtf? am i doing something wrong here? did you guys have the same problem with the mem_stick.IND folder?
    Thanx

on the psp go to system, and choose format memory stick. it will create the files for you

format the stick via system in your PSP. That should be all

thanks guys worked like a charm.
    btw, I'm in the process of putting some emus on my 2.6 PSP, but haven't gotten an unpatched GTA or the eloader yet. I downloaded the SNESxTYL into my PSP 2.6, knowing it wouldn't work, just planning ahead. But i know you have to put the ROMs into the SNESxTYL, and yet I can't open it because it is a .RAR file. do I just have to install the eloader on my PSP and the eloader will allow it to open on my PC or what? just kinda wonderin' what you need to open it.

DCEmu Newbie

Go to www.download.com and Search for Winrar, the download should be free. It will unzip any .rar or .zip file you have. You have to upzip SNES9X before putting it into your PSP's memory stick to make it work =) but you don't have to unzip the ROMS.

Thread Information