Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need halo 2 help

Exclamation Need halo 2 help

I got i new copy of halo 2 today, and it wont let me get into any xbox live games, im on my new xbox 360, and this is confusing the hell out of me, i go to quick match and then it goes to a screen with 1...2....3...4 all circled
    then, it will go to about 2 but then nothing happens, it never goes past 2, is that because i only have a slow speed, DSL, or is there somthing wrong with my set up? im confuzzled and starting to resent my 360, but i dont want to do that, can some one please help me play halo 2 against people! PLEASE !!

It comes to a screen like this the first, then wont go past the second, iv never played online before and i need some help.

ok wait a while... then if it still doesnt work... go to the xbox dashboard.. test ur xbox live connection and itll list problems... and it might be slow internet..

ok ya it must be the internet, because i did that, and checked all the connections, this is really annoying, maybe ill have to get higher speed internet. I hope not , im just on the one month trial of xbox live,. does that have anything to do with it ? Do you guys that play online does your little 1.....2....3.....4 thing go really quick? because i mean my conection isnt the slowest speed that you can get but its pretty dam slow.

OH if your getting to where it has "matched players"

then u most likely need to just wait.. it may not be busy and it has to match people by rank...

ive had to wait 7 or 8 minutes for games before

Oh ok, thats ok, ill wait, i must not have been waiting long enough, ill try again, but at the moment im trying to relocate my xbox to my bedroom. ok thanks, ill report back later.

Ok so i have been waiting for the past 15-20 minutes, the Xbox 360 has done nothing but go between 1 and two, it makes no scence to me, why i cant connect and play with anyone, really annoying, and the internet isnt even that slow, may it be that my profile is just new and that they cant find anyone to play with me ? i dout that but its a possibility. But im angry now, i might go to bead before i chuck my 500$ DVD player out the window.

What type of game are you trying to get into, if your nt already, try to go into team slayer because its the most popular.
    The only other thing it could be is that its taking ages for you maps to be cached. the first time you play, all the maps need to be put into a cach so that they are easily accesable. my mate had to wait 25 mins to get into a game for the first time after they did the 1.1 update ages ago, because that clears the cach.
    Hope you can sort it out. I couldnt imagine not being able to play halo online

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

did you download all the packs, i will add you to my friends list, and see if we can have a private party

ok ill try the team slayer, and thanks dark saviour, last night stotheamaul tryed to get a private game going and nothing happened it said that they were having network problems, and i downloaded all the map packs.

Ok thanks Dark saviour for the invite, but it just says :we are having network problems and cant conneect to the party"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information