Thread: Apple Shocks the World, Denies Wi-Fi iPod

Blog Entries

ipod Apple Shocks the World, Denies Wi-Fi iPod

This is pretty crazy, given that Apple's asshole puckers up tighter than a snare drum regarding statements about future products. The DigiTimes is reporting that Apple Taiwan has dismissed the claims of the future iPod having Wi-Fi capabilities—kind of. They originally said that Apple is sending staff to the major markets in Asia to teach retailers how to demo the product. This was the claim that Apple promptly denied.

So in all reality, it is still a possibility for the next-gen iPod to have Wi-Fi capabilities, but highly unlikely in my opinion. They have enough battery-life problems as it is and they are no way ready to tackle the power-sucking Wi-Fi adapters. But really, does it even matter if it has Wi-Fi? Probably not, because we will all buy the next-gen iPod anyway.

That's all I can say (except what I just said and am saying now)

Pfft, screw iPod Their battery problematic iTunes driven shiza can go to hell. I'm perfectly happy with my 8GB Creative Zen Microphoto which i paid $100 less for than a 4GB iPod Nano! YEAH, TAKE THAT APPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by GobboFett
    Pfft, screw iPod Their battery problematic iTunes driven shiza can go to hell. I'm perfectly happy with my 8GB Creative Zen Microphoto which i paid $100 less for than a 4GB iPod Nano! YEAH, TAKE THAT APPLE!
    I need me one of thoes where did you get it. And yes F*** apple

I bought my video ipod not to long ago and love it, but i dont want to spend another 300 bucks on a stupid ipod, but i love apple, aaahhhhh tearing my mind in two !!!!!

SWEET!!!! Yeah go apple go apple love apple

wierd - i've had my video ipod since xmas and just like with my PSP i've thrashed it and still havent had any battery-life problems.... they both last for fupping ages!

i think a lot of people just arent using them right!

GobboFett: how would you know its "problematic" if you dont have one?

No wi fi, yeah right. apple has done this before, when they released the ipod photo, they said "the ipod doesnt need video, no one will want to watch a movie on a screen that small". a year or so lator i'm watching jean claude van damme's "the quest" on my ipod video. If some one else does it they'll do it. The ipod video is the perfect example

100 posts Yes . away with the ill representing title of noob, and now into some what of a less ill representing title of rookie.

your getting close to regular, which i just got lol, and yah, about wifi ipod, if you wanna listen to a streaming playlist, so you dont know whats comeing up next, get a frigging FM radio for about 5 bucks or less

Thread Information