Thread: 1966 AMC Marlin, Help Needed

Talking 1966 AMC Marlin, Help Needed

I just got a 1966 AMC Marlin with a 327 V8, 4bbl carb, and a 4 speed trans. I have been searching the internet for about 3 days now, and I can't find out how many of the 4547 Marlins made in 1966 had the 4 speed transmission. I did find out that in 1967 there was only 95 were produced , but I need how many was made in 1966! If someone knows, or can find it for me, it would be a big help !

I'm also in dire need of parts. I have found some sites that carries parts for my Marlin, but I really need to find: passenger side door panel (the one off of a 1966 AMC Classic should fit), hood ornament, hood, carpet, breather off of a 1966 AMC that has the 327 (should be the same, but not too sure), and many more. It wouldn't so hard finding parts if when Chrysler bought AMC, they hadn’t of destroyed most of the molds for the parts ! So, if anyone knows of some web sites, magazines, etc. that has Marlin parts it would be very helpful.

Thanks

Here are some pics of my car:

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

Sorry, I know no information.
    Very cool car though.

I can admire a fine auto mobile. I own an 88 trans am my self (my brother use to have an AMC Javalin). any ways I suggest ebay or googleing an AMC owner culb.

Thread Information