Thread: Saving in Emulators

Default Saving in Emulators

What is the way most people save in their emulators? I use save states but is there any way to save it and make it think there is a save game on the 'cartridge', aka not a save state? I was just curious how all of you saved your games in Emulators, specifically Snes9xTYL. Because I have been having problems with sound on that emulator when I try and load a save state.

I think I may have to many roms or not enough room on the memory stick? I don't really know what the problem is. I load the ROM and it has sound and then I load the save state and there is no sound, I checked the settings and it is set to emulate and output. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Well most snes games on that emulator you can save like you would normally on a snes.

-!-
    /\

Wow that's pretty cool. I just assumed you needed to make a save state. Saving like it is just a normal game is an incredible feature and it fixes the sound problem. The only issue is with games that just use a password system, aka Mega Man X-X3. Then you need the save states. But the sound wasn't all that great in those anyways. Thanks.

Thread Information