Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Error 80110482

just turn off the wireless power save or whatever it is and it will connect without any problem....you dont have to go thru other options that everyone was saying.

Default help me!

hey dudes and dudets,
    I hope someone can help me. I'm trying to connect to the internet through my psp. I have wireless broadband with Wanadoo. I keep getting the error message of 80110482 when i test the connection. Davesy mentions he gave his psp it's own I.P address. I am clueless with stuff like that. Could anyone give me a walkthrough on what i need to do?
    help S.O.S.

wtf I bought this wifi max thign have everything setup right to wha tthe instructions said but it says limited or no connectivity and when I try connect PSP to it it gives me 80110482

erm this is a thread from last year shuichi4321 next time make a new thread oh and make sure your router is allowing new stations on automatically and not manually also make sure youv'e typed in your ip adress default gateway and dns server manually you can get the info by typing in "ipconfig/all" using the run program at the start button and typing in open command.

I am ultra noob to router and $#@! liek that could you gicve me a link ot za tutorial or something on what you just said -_-

DCEmu Newbie

Enigmatic1 you are the best i did everything u said and it worked everybody else doesnt know a thing thanks you alot .

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster View Post
    neat

how good does it work

i need to get a wireless setup going
    Wireless is the best thing you can get in your house

I would really recommend

PSN ID: splodger15

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information