Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: gpSP Compatibility Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tuta
    Aside from this part theres another area that gives you pitch black.In map its somwer at the corner bottom right after u defeat teh golem boss u hit a lever then suddenly pitch black it runs but just pitch black so this game is playable but u cant clear it lol gettin rid of this game from me stick temporarily
    That secton you describe I got past. Whats happening is the water is rising.

The effect used causes the black screen, but if you wait, the water stops and the graphics appear again.

Of course, I don't know if anything was missed in between this.

I'm leaving the game on my card so when the next version of the emulator comes out I'll be able to check the black screen area straight away.

I forgot if this was mentioned, but the Aria of Sorrow on the Castlevania double pack works well on Frameskip 2. I didn't try Harmony of Dissonance.

DCEmu Newbie

0808-Lunar Legend =seems to run ok, not crisp, but it runs pretty well.
    1062- Ninja Five-0 =crashes

Plowking, you tried AnotherWorld and it worked? Mine just crashes after intro menu...

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Baboon
    I’ve had one of the stick on d-pads (it came with my Jap Street fighter Alpha 3) glued to my psp for the past two months and it totally sorts out the PSP pad.

...failing that I hope a future release of the emu implements the use of the analog pad.

This emulator rocks!
    I used to use the stick on Dpad fix but after a while in hot weather it just came off. My solution was to open the Psp and to do this fix http://tinyurl.com/8vjcf

I also did a similar fix for all of the other buttons including the shoulder ones. Now I can do fireballs, dragon punches as well as use the Shoulder buttons in fighting games with no problem at all.

Sad thing is even if we post about our awesome results with this mod, only about 5 people will try it.

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tuta
    Minish cap works fine for me try again maybe some luck later or maybe its still not fully functional with 2.6 remember this is still 0.5 beta

Oh and guys if u clock up psp to 333 mhz with irshell most games work fullspeed without frameskip i just tried srw original gen 1 and 2,castlevania harmony of dissonance(no sound errors and fullspeed exactly like me in me gba) and minishcap (i dunnoe why but after receiving map it doesnt hang on me after clocking it)

Well maybe it this emu has its own clocking up system it wud be good

Oh and 1 last thing the glitchy after menu thingy in Harmony of dissonance sometimes doesnt go off press the map button(select button in game) and everythin will be fine

The emulator already runs at 333mhz, I read a thread in Maxconsole and a line of code in the emulator source clearly sets the CPU to 333mhz. Do you really think anyone would release a GBA emulator, one of the known highly CPU intensive portables to emulate at only 222mhz?

I doubt it. Also I think I remember the source code showing the GPU being clocked up to 166mhz as well but don't quote me on that one. If anything, IRShell will simply leave even less memory for the emulator to use as opposed to actually speeding it up in any way.

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm-Death
    Sad thing is even if we post about our awesome results with this mod, only about 5 people will try it.
    Yea most likely even less people than that, also doing that Mod will void tyour Psp warranty as well but my one has already run out anyway.

The problem with the Dpad is that it is simply too thin therefore unnecessary pressure is needed for it to make contact with the points, that Dpad fix just makes it slightly thicker thereby requiring less effort to press as well as fixing the diagonals problem.

DCEmu Newbie

Anyone know how to get the daily polarium mode working in Polarium Advance? I think it's a battery related issue. Judging by the tutorial the game is emulated perfectly.

Actually it's the same in VBA on windows. Maybe I just don't know how to play it.

update: can be fixed with a savegame Attachment 9469

guys copy and paste this to the game config.txt file and all mega man zero games will run full speed with just frameskip at 1 and make sure to have the file in the same folder with the roms ok guys just remember that its only for the usa versions ONLY.....

# Megaman Zero 2 (U)
    game_name = MEGAMANZERO2
    game_code = A62E
    vender_code = 08
    idle_loop_eliminate_target = 08000664

# Megaman Zero 3 (U)
    game_name = MEGAMANZERO3
    game_code = BZ3E
    vender_code = 08
    idle_loop_eliminate_target = 08001a08

# Megaman Zero 4 (U)
    game_name = MEGAMANZERO4